Pathfinder 1E Mynhear's Bane

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Melisande, Paladin

Melisande%20Avatar_zpslnotfw6i.jpg

Melisande flicked gore from the adamantine blade on the ground, turning her mount around in a circle and then back into the clearing. With four foes down, she was making sure there were no more lurking in the trees. But without further arrows zipping out at her, it appeared that the battle was over.

“Nice work you two. That was done quickly enough. Are you in need of some healing, Sol?” she asked, unsure if the swordswoman took any blows during the chaos of fighting.

She called upon Helerion’s divine grace as she touched herself healing some of her own bruises.

[sblock=Actions]Lay on hands 2x 16 & 13 [/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Melisande
Initiative: +1 Perception: +15 (Darkvision)
AC: 28 (27 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 158 (DR3/-) Current: 151
CMB: +20 CMD: 33(32ff) (+2 vs Sunder/Disarm) Fort: +18 Reflex: +11 Will: +14
Special: Immune to Fear, Disease, Charm
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack (-4Att/+8(12)dmg), Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Aura of Good/Courage/Resolve
Current Weapon in Hand: +1 Holy Falchion

Lay on Hands (6d6): 9/12 Remaining
Smite Evil (5x/day, +4 Att, +17 dmg, +4 Deflect AC): 5/5 Remaining
Alter Self: 1/1 Remaining
Divine Bond (+3): 3/3 Remaining
Spells Remaining:
1st Level 4/4+2 Pearls (Protection from Evil, Hero's Defiance, Bless, Divine Favor)
2nd Level 3/3+1 Pearl (Effortless Armor, Blade Tutor's Spirit, Righteous Vigor)
3rd Level 2/2 (Greater Magic Weapon, Greater Magic Weapon)
4th Level 1/1 (Resounding Blows)[/sblock] [sblock=OOC][/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Solomon looked down at her wound. "I'll live" she smiled. "Some rest is all I need." The swashbucler set about searching their downed foes. "We should go ... trolls usually don't stay dead for too long, right? I'm no expert but I've heard tales..."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Strip them of what you want to keep. I haf acid spell to eat them away." As soon as the trolls are stripped of usable, he casts acid splash repeatedly until there is nothing let.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sol and Heinrich quickly search the bodies... their effort is quick but well rewarded. One of the trolls wears a fine gold ring, much scratched and dented by the creature's rough life but plainly of significant worth. The giant's bow is of excellent make, far better than one would expect such a creature to wield. The beastial men are otherwise largely unequipped and wear only breech-cloths.

Once satisfied they've found everything, Heinrich fills the air with the stench of dissolving troll flesh.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Melisande%20Avatar_zpslnotfw6i.jpg

After gathering up her dropped lance, Melisande sat atop her horse, keeping watch as the other two searched and finished dealing with the trolls. It was typically gruesome, but it was what had to be done to prevent the evil trolls from rising once again to trouble other travelers.

She held a cloth over her face as the wizard’s body disposal started choking the air with the stench of acid burning flesh.

“Do you suppose the ring is magical?” she asked once the air cleared a little.

“Maybe the bow should be checked as well since that giant turned out to be a decent shot with it, despite my armor. I can still feel the bruising. He also hit me with a cestus.”

[sblock=Actions]Retrieve lance [/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Melisande
Initiative: +1 Perception: +15 (Darkvision)
AC: 28 (27 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 158 (DR3/-) Current: 151
CMB: +20 CMD: 33(32ff) (+2 vs Sunder/Disarm) Fort: +18 Reflex: +11 Will: +14
Special: Immune to Fear, Disease, Charm
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack (-4Att/+8(12)dmg), Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Aura of Good/Courage/Resolve
Current Weapon in Hand: Mwk Lance

Lay on Hands (6d6): 9/12 Remaining
Smite Evil (5x/day, +4 Att, +17 dmg, +4 Deflect AC): 5/5 Remaining
Alter Self: 1/1 Remaining
Divine Bond (+3): 3/3 Remaining
Spells Remaining:
1st Level 4/4+2 Pearls (Protection from Evil, Hero's Defiance, Bless, Divine Favor)
2nd Level 3/3+1 Pearl (Effortless Armor, Blade Tutor's Spirit, Righteous Vigor)
3rd Level 2/2 (Greater Magic Weapon, Greater Magic Weapon)
4th Level 1/1 (Resounding Blows)[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

jbear

First Post
Sol waits for the spellcasting and identifying process to end, keeping an eye on the tree line for signs of danger and ready to move on when the moment arrived.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Heinrich notes auras of magic around the bow and the ring. The cestus, while of fine make, is not magical.

[sblock=Loot]+2 Adaptive Longbow of Endless Ammunition (Size Large), +2 Ring of Protection

Also, I apologize for taking so much time with this game. No excuses, no explanations. I'll try to pick it up, but no promises about that at this point because I'm not sure I could keep them. However, I do promise that barring death, dismemberment or other horrendous trauma to my person I will not drop this game.[/sblock]

Remove ads