Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Perception is Reality

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm nt 100% sure what you mean by subdivision of natural attacks. Pretty sure natural attacks are ruled by the same rules as any attack:

FULL ATTACK

Seems clear to me. I can attack with left claw. See the result of the attack. Then decide what to do with my other attacks, right claw or bite. I can take a 5 ft step in between attacks as well. Is that what you are referring to? [/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=Splitting Attacks]No worries in the context of this scene, jbear, feel free to split as you like. I thought I had seen something a while back that supplemented the section you quoted (which I also found) when applied to natural attacks. Or, it could have come from 3.x. (Having multiple similar, not not identical, systems of rules can make it difficult to keep it all straight.)

The reason I mention it is not to change the flow of this scene but, rather, to give fair notice that in a future game I may rule differently should I find the rule I'm thinking of is in the Pathfinder ruleset. For now, please play on.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Barlo Hawkins, Human Bard

30772631705_32f5bdd44e_m.jpg

Barlo looked up. The others could probably handle the rest of the undead minions. He was worried about the demon in the sky. He quickly fired a pair of arrows up at the demon, and the last arrow at a ghoul.

“keep at them, we can do this!” Barlo encouraged them.

[sblock=OOC]Full Attack: 2 Arrows at Xathan, 1 hit for 11 dmg
Last arrow at Ghoul 6, hit for 10dmg

Rolls
Inspire Courage +3, 3r [/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +4 Perception: +14
AC: 22 (20 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 79 Current: 79
CMB: +11 CMD: 24(22ff) Fort: +6 Reflex: +11 Will: +9
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: Shortbow

Bardic Performances (lingering 2 rnds): 24/29 Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: [Message, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound]
1st Level 6/7 (DC16) [CLW, Feather Fall, Hideous Laughter, Timely Inspiration, Grease, Vanish, Charm Person, Silent Image]
2nd Level 4/5 (DC17) [Sound Burst, Heroism, Glitterdust, Mirror Image, Invisibility, Calm Emotions, Silence, Mirror Image]
3rd Level 3/5 (DC18) [Haste, Slow, Phantom Steed, Confusion, Tiny Hut, Charm Monster]
4th Level 2/3 (DC19) [Dimension Door, Dominate Person, Freedom of Movement][/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Maui rumbled a deep growl that his feline companion understood. "Clear the way!" Taniwha was happy to oblige. The cheetah surged upwards and ripped out the ghoul next to him's throat, ending its unlife. Swirling about the cheetah surged towards the other ghoul near Maui. Claw and tooth tore into the foul undead creature effectively clearing the way for what Maui had planned.

"Tane! Homai te hau pukeri! Karangamai e Tawhiti-Rangi!"

Maui's spirit father heard the call of his faithful warrior. Maui's form twisted in upon itself, tiger stripes blending into transparent streaks until Maui was tiger no more, but a huge swirling elemental creature of pure air. Maui shot up into the sky, caring little for the sting of the minor demons long spears, soaring into the air to face the demon. "You go to te nowhere! You stay! You die here!" Maui raised a great fist of air, ready to smash the demon down towards the ground the moment he suspected he was casting a spell or attempting to flee.

[sblock=Actions]
Taniwha Full attacks with Power attack:
Bite 1d20+17=24 hits Ghoul 6 AC18 for 1d6+13=19 dmg -> destroys Ghoul 6
Taniwha 5ft steps to H4 and continues to attack
Haste Bite misses (natural 1)
Claws both hit Ghoul9 AC18 for 15 and 14 dmg = 29 dmg total -> I think this destroys Ghoul 9

Maui use Wild Shape and changes into a Huge Air Elemental (Elemental Body IV):
Immune to Bleed Damage, Critical Hits, and sneak attacks and gain DR 5/-
Gain Fly 120 (perfect); Gain Whirlwind; Gain Darkvision
+4 STR +6 DEX size bonus; +4 Natural AC Bonus
Move: Fly up to be 5 ft away form the demon Xathan
This will presumably provoke an OAtk from each of the Babau's

Huge Air Elemental Stats:
Huge Air Elemental: (Huge; Reach 15ft)
Stats: STR 29, DEX 24, CON 16, INT 8, WIS 18, CHA 10
Defenses: AC 23 (33) [DEX (7) + Natural (4) + Deflection (2)]
Attacks: 2 Slams +18 = [BAB (9) + STR (9)] Dmg: 2d6+9 (4d6+9)
Power Attacks: 2 Slams +15 = [BAB (9) + STR (9) + PA (-3)] Dmg: 2d6+15 (4d6+15)
Special Attacks: Whirlwind (REF DC 25); 6 rounds;
Special Defenses: Air Mastery: Airborn creatures have -1 atk and deal -1 dmg vs Maui in this form
Special Senses: Darkvision
Special Movement: Fly 120ft (perfect)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Lvl 12 Stats ]
[http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Maui_(jbear1979) Maui]
Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (Touch 16 ; FFt 19)
HP: 134 Current: 124
CMB: +16 (+18 Grapple) CMD: 30 (31 escape grapple) Fort: +14 Reflex: +12 (13) Will: +15

Conditions:
Buffs: Mage Armour, Strong Jaw (2d6->4d6; 2d4->2d8); GMF +1atk/dmg; IC +3 atk/dmg (morale saves); Stone Skin DR10 Adamantium (120/120); Haste +1AC,REF,30ft,+1 Atk, extra atk; Barkskin +5 natural armour
In Hand: Huge Air ELemental shape: nothing
Cold Iron MW Scimitar: +17/+12; 1d6+7 (Crit 18-20:x2)
and Heavy Shield

Spells: Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Detect Poison
1st: CLW; Longstrider:used, Entangle, Aspect of the Falcon:USED, Faerie Fire: USED
2nd: Bull's Strength:used???, Bark Skin 1/2, Restoration Lesser, Resist Energy
3rd: Greater Magic Fang 0/2, Resinous Skin: USED, Delay Poison Communal, Empty Slot: USED to Summon Auroch
4th: Thorn Body 2/2, Airwalk, Strong Jaw: used
5th: Animal Growth:USED , Stone SKin: used, Empty slot
6th: Empty Slot=used; Empty Slot
Wild Shape: 2/6 uses left per day

[sblock=Dire Tiger Shape III]
Dire Tiger
Large Animal; Senses: low-light vision, scent;
AC 19 (29), touch 17, flat-footed 16 (23)
Speed 40 (70) ft.
Melee:Bite +18 (23); 2d6+9 (13)(+Grab); 2 Claws: +18 (23); 2d4+9 (13) dmg (+Grab)
Special: Pounce, Rake
[/sblock]

Wand of CLW Uses: 33/40
Wand of Magic Fang: 44/50
Wand of Speak with Animals: 45/50
Wand of Mage Armor: 46/50
Rod of Lesser Extend: 3/3
Flasks: Holy Water 2/2
Sling Bullets: 19/20

Taniwha
Initiative: +8
AC: 27 (32)
HP: 92 Current: 44
CMB: Trip/Disarm +11 CMD: 29 (33 vs Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +14 (15) Will: +6 (+10 vs enchant)

Conditions:
Status: GMF +1 atk/dmg; IC +3 Atk/Dmg; Haste +1 AC,REF, 30ft, Xtra atk

Bite (silvered;magic): +14 (18) ; 1d6+5 (9) dmg; special: Trip
2x Claws (silvered;magic): +14 (18) ; 1d3+5 (9) dmg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
With one of Barlo's arrows digging into his leathery flesh, the demon watches as Maui shifts into the form of an air creature and begins pursuit. With the 'face' of the raging elemental before him, he takes time to muse, So angry, so singleminded. Still, you may have use...

OOC: @Scott DeWar
@jackslate45
You're both still up

jbear

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Hey Scott, yes I have. My family are all okay though. Thankfully this time it didnt hit so close to a major city. The damage is substantial, but it could have been worse. Us Kiwis kind of accept earthquakes as part of life. An earthquake like this... Anywhere else thousands of people would have died no doubt, but our population is only concentrated in a few areas, and we don't build many highrise buildings. [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, I live in earthquake country too. They are a fact of life in Japan, about 12-15 happen every day. Most are M1-M2 and no one feels them. But every couple of months we get an M3 that will rock things. Nothing like 2011 when we were having M3-M4 every half hour.[/sblock]

Remove ads