D&D 5E Admins CHECK PM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sec

First Post
Hi,
am sorry this is not a way to address to the administrators, but it is something urgent,I send you a pm so please just check the pm, thanks.

Sec

First Post
bump, keeping the thread on the top on this forum. delete admins when you check this. am sorry again.

Sec

First Post
bump, keeping the thread on the top on this forum. delete admins when you check this. am sorry again.

Crothian

First Post
Morrus, the site owner is in England where it is now past midnight. He might be asleep and not see this for a while.

Sec

First Post
Morrus, the site owner is in England where it is now past midnight. He might be asleep and not see this for a while.

Hi Crothian, thanks for informing me, but I sent him PMs hours ago, and am not sure if he read any, and he was online until some minutes ago, if it weren't something urgent that has to do with both admins I wouldn't be posting this :)

Just stop it, they'll get their PMs when they get them. They have lives and this is not even the right forum for it (META is correct).

Sec

First Post
mach1.9pants if you had any idea why am doing this, you'd be trying to help.
So keep bumping the thread :p so it'll be up the first if any of them checks in.

Crothian

First Post
mach1.9pants if you had any idea why am doing this, you'd be trying to help.
So keep bumping the thread :p so it'll be up the first if any of them checks in.

Then spill the beans, why are you doing this? What is so important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases