D&D 5E The Village of Forest green - free resource

Vostromo

First Post
Hiya,

I have created a free resource for DM's called the Village of Forest Green. (see pdf attachment) Hopefully people will find it of use within their own campaigns. I've included my e-mail within the document and would like to hear any comments/feedback or stories associated with it.

I'm interested in having my own website for this and other modules i have planned and if there is anyone who could help with that then they would find me very grateful.

cheers
Dave Black

Attachments

• The Village of Forest Green.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,069

jadrax

Adventurer
This is pretty impressive for free resource.

It could possibly be improved by working out the Challenge of the NPCs/Creatures.

Hussar

Legend
That is very darn impressive. Nice stuff. Not sure about the very high level character floating around, but, that's pretty easy to fix.

Vostromo

First Post
Jadrax: Thanks for your response. Didn't even think about challenge ratings but will sort that for future stuff.

Hussar: Thanks, i do mention at the start that some characters may need to be removed depending on players etc.

Website wise, there are lots of free builders out there such as www.weebly.com - you can make some nice sites for $/£/€0 - just need a domain name and hosting which weekly can do for you or go buy from someone like fasthosts.
As to the resource - great work, thank you!

Vostromo

First Post
G. Barrelhouse (wonder how many get your username...): Thank you for that. I have to admit i'm looking for someone to do all the website stuff for me ;P

Bupp

Adventurer
Great resource! I especially like the "things they are likely to say" for the NPCs.

I'd be willing to post your stuff on my blog, you can check it out in my signature.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I'd like another appendix of just the NPCs in a quick reference. That would help because they wouldn't always be at home. Meeting the cooper while he's dining for example, or the miller while he's getting his horse shoed (I can't remember if he has a horse).

Vostromo

First Post
bedir than: Time is my big enemy i cannot foresee everything unfortunately. There comes a point where being a DM comes into play. :) i hope you get something from the resource anyway.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases