so who is coming over ?

Duan'duliir

Devil of Chance
Hi. I was on the WotC forums mostly lurking for a few months then made an account there in August with the same name as here. You probably never saw me, or saw me on 2-3 threads in the DM Help subforum if you were ever in that area. Now Wizards are shutting that forum down, so I'm coming here. I'll probably still be sticking to only a few threads, but who knows.

Bawylie

A very OK person
Hi. I was on the WotC forums mostly lurking for a few months then made an account there in August with the same name as here. You probably never saw me, or saw me on 2-3 threads in the DM Help subforum if you were ever in that area. Now Wizards are shutting that forum down, so I'm coming here. I'll probably still be sticking to only a few threads, but who knows.

Well, glad you're here!

Bawylie

A very OK person
Thanks! It's good to see so many faces I recognise (like you) came over here as well, including some that said they weren't going to.

Yeah I saw that too. Interesting stuff.

I wonder if traffic here has bumped up any, or if we're just a handful. Or will it bump up sometime in November?

DM_Craig

First Post
I too have jumped overboard from the sinking WOTC community ship and have landed on the bright and friendly shores of ENWorld!

BlackScarPaladin is here! It's good to see some familiar names, and while I mostly lurked, I'm sure I'll be posting more of my bad ideas in no time!

Last edited:

Macv12

First Post
I came to reserve my bunk in the new colony, but I refuse to leave home until I watch its last sunrise. Unfortunately the company here is pretty great; things won't be nearly as melancholy as I hoped. Sigh.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I came to reserve my bunk in the new colony, but I refuse to leave home until I watch its last sunrise. Unfortunately the company here is pretty great; things won't be nearly as melancholy as I hoped. Sigh.
well, I hope you don't share a bunk with Jane Cobb

Remove ads