Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
And it was pretty damn awesome.

[video=youtube;oYf7tysI3ak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYf7tysI3ak[/video]

Mostly I want to hear what other say but I'll say this much:

YAY!!!! NEW BUS!!!!

Crothian

First Post
I like it. I'm not sure why the guy melted everything, burned someone, but had zero effect on anything SHIELD be it their equipment or personnel.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not sure whether to bother with this this year. it stopped being awful, but it never became good. We'll see - lots of good TV competing with it!

Nightfall

I like it. I'm not sure why the guy melted everything, burned someone, but had zero effect on anything SHIELD be it their equipment or personnel.

I think what he does is disrupt the molecular bonds of things. Either that or he can burn stuff too at atomic level. As for not affecting SHIELD's stuff, probably because he's still not quite in control.

Also, FREAKING BUS!!! :D Sorry I just love the new Bus...

Nightfall

I'm not sure whether to bother with this this year. it stopped being awful, but it never became good. We'll see - lots of good TV competing with it!

Well I have hope now that Skye/Chloe Bennet has officially embraced herself/role as Daisy Johnson. I think that alone counts for something. I will agree this season might be more make or break than seasons 1 or 2, but I still am hopeful with Inhuman running around, Secret Warriors, and hopefully Mockingbird/Bobbi Morse getting back to form, we'll have some good stuff to work through.

Plus BUS!!!

Also: I don't think HYDRA is completely done. Grant Ward is my contender for the new title of ZODIAC.

Ryujin

Legend
I think what he does is disrupt the molecular bonds of things. Either that or he can burn stuff too at atomic level. As for not affecting SHIELD's stuff, probably because he's still not quite in control.

Also, FREAKING BUS!!! :D Sorry I just love the new Bus...

I think that it was just metal he had an effect upon.

Yup, loving the new Bus and the 'Wonkavator.'

Nightfall

Wonkavator. I like that! :) But yes I don't think he affects organics...at least I hope no. No idea with that possibly crispy person standing in the kitchen if that's true or not.

Janx

Hero
I would be worried putting melty guy into flying contraption without knowing the scope of his powers so he doesn't melt his ride.

Still looked good, and looks like they are finally getting to the point of going around and helping people.

Ryujin

Legend
Wonkavator. I like that! :) But yes I don't think he affects organics...at least I hope no. No idea with that possibly crispy person standing in the kitchen if that's true or not.

That definitely confused me, but everything else that was fried was metal. Maybe the stove blew? Maybe they just wanted to throw a body into the mix and so threw their own logic out the window?

Nightfall

Still looked good, and looks like they are finally getting to the point of going around and helping people.

Well I think with the Avengers (even on the way to splitsville) around, someone has to pick up the less heavy but still weighty task of keeping order and helping others.

Remove ads