Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. just released their first 2+ minute promo

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
That definitely confused me, but everything else that was fried was metal. Maybe the stove blew? Maybe they just wanted to throw a body into the mix and so threw their own logic out the window?

Eh. Wouldn't surprise me they didn't think it all the way through. I mean they pretty much nerfed Absorbing Man.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Wonkavator. I like that! :) But yes I don't think he affects organics...at least I hope no. No idea with that possibly crispy person standing in the kitchen if that's true or not.

Remember the end of last season and the terrigen leaking into the ocean, then into the fish, which ended up in the fish oil pills. I read the scene as being as people take enough of the fish oil pills (whether that is one or more is up for debate) to build up enough terrigen in their system, one of two things happens:

People without Inhuman DNA (the crispy person in the kitchen) end up charcoaled and dead, like Trip and Gonzalez.

Folks with Inhuman DNA get powers.

Nightfall

Remember the end of last season and the terrigen leaking into the ocean, then into the fish, which ended up in the fish oil pills. I read the scene as being as people take enough of the fish oil pills (whether that is one or more is up for debate) to build up enough terrigen in their system, one of two things happens:

People without Inhuman DNA (the crispy person in the kitchen) end up charcoaled and dead, like Trip and Gonzalez.

See I knew that last part would happen. HOWEVER. I was under the assumption the Terrigen crystals they used weren't harmful to humans. Unless it's that OTHER batch. Even still, that should and would merit a complete recall by the FDA once they figure it out.

People with inhuman genes who are exposed to terrigen grow a cocoon around themselves as they metamorphose. That 'crispy guy' in the kitchen was just the remnants of his cocoon.

Nightfall

People with inhuman genes who are exposed to terrigen grow a cocoon around themselves as they metamorphose. That 'crispy guy' in the kitchen was just the remnants of his cocoon.

Mmm. Now that you mention it...that DOES look Cocoon shaped Ranger Man. Thanks for pointing that out! :)

Ryujin

Legend

Good catch. I'd forgotten about that.

fba827

Adventurer
The 'elevator' interior was lined with those same grey plates that has been used before to withstand superpowers ( their holding room had it, and the safe house where Skye was kept had it and it withstood hulk smashing... I know it was given a name and explained before , but my point being that the ride had that safety in it

Also yes, the burnt thing looked like the cocoon she'll to me too

Crothian

First Post
I'm not sure whether to bother with this this year. it stopped being awful, but it never became good. We'll see - lots of good TV competing with it!

When ever I feel like that toward a show I stop watching. It is so easy to go back and watch a show that I missed it is not like I'm missing anything. I just save myself some grief for a show I'm just not enjoying.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever

Watching again on a larger monitor (instead of my phone) I can see you are correct. The remnants are clearly remnants of a cocoon. FDA recall cancelled! :)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
When ever I feel like that toward a show I stop watching. It is so easy to go back and watch a show that I missed it is not like I'm missing anything. I just save myself some grief for a show I'm just not enjoying.

I agree with this. I'm stopped watching season 1 but after hearing about the Inhumans reveal here I went and cuaght up with season 2 online and was much happier that I could ignore the dross and just go to the good story from when Skye-Daisy got her powers. I'll probably do the same for season 3, just do a marathon watch on quiet sunday.

The only shows I'm likely to watch 'live' these days are Doctor Who and The Flash

Remove ads