D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Zansy

Explorer
I am so afraid to roll on anything that matters now. Was considering trying sleight of hand to steal a knife from the kitchens, but at this rate I'd probably just drop it and end up stabbing through my foot, pinning myself to the floor. Right as the guards happen to be walking by, of course.
You mustn't ever think like That! (Except maybe in a comedic sense)
You never know If somehow the dice roller might give you a better roll all of a sudden. Maybe it's just not a lucky day for dice rolling.
Stay optimistic, keep trying to do good, and good will follow. If I can successfully knick a knife from the kitchen or mess hall, it will do us all a lot of good...right after Klep makes himself a new flute :p

SunGold

First Post
Hehe, I was just playing, Zansy - but I like your optimism! :)

Surana isn't about to give up. She's got too much to keep trying for, and however she behaves outwardly, she is pissed. Ya better believe she's taking names. ;)

Uller

Adventurer
[MENTION=6788194]Zansy[/MENTION] You mentioned in your post you want to pick a fight with a quaggoth. Do you want to actually fight it out as a combat or can I just narrate the likely inevitable results (no...I won't let it kill you...at least not yet).

Zansy

Explorer
I figured the confrontation would be intercepted and one of both of us would be punished for it. Maybe it was wrong or me to assume so. I have no actual interest in trying to solo a Quaggoth :p so do as you must.
Man...those Dr. Seuss rejects are scary as heck! (but at least it's a memorable event ;))

Uller

Adventurer
Response is up. I'll post about the third set of arrivals and a little about what the last set is experiencing hopefully this evening.

Zansy

Explorer
Response is up. I'll post about the third set of arrivals and a little about what the last set is experiencing hopefully this evening.
no problem :) should I add that gold coin to inventory or to currency? :) I'll try to find time for a post sometime soon.

By the way, That's a nice looking new avvie, Uller! what is it? :p

Uller

Adventurer
no problem :) should I add that gold coin to inventory or to currency? :) I'll try to find time for a post sometime soon.

By the way, That's a nice looking new avvie, Uller! what is it? :p

Inventory for now. All these items you've gotten so far are right out of the book. I add some flavor, the the coin, the flint shard, the spider...all from the book. It's what the d20 roll at the beginning was all about (yes...I like pulling the curtain back on my games for my players to see...otherwise everything is like a joke that no one else understands).

Maybe later the coin will mean something...(Valar Morghulis?)...maybe not.

The avatar is Ullr...Norse god of hunting. thought I'd make my avatar fit my name.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases