D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Zansy

Explorer
Inventory for now. All these items you've gotten so far are right out of the book. I add some flavor, the the coin, the flint shard, the spider...all from the book. It's what the d20 roll at the beginning was all about (yes...I like pulling the curtain back on my games for my players to see...otherwise everything is like a joke that no one else understands).

Maybe later the coin will mean something...(Valar Morghulis?)...maybe not.

The avatar is Ullr...Norse god of hunting. thought I'd make my avatar fit my name.
You know, I wanted to ask you before about Trinkets, but couldn't get myself to ask :p I'm actually kind of glad I got a cool coin rather than an old pair of socks. :D

I'd say the coin that left the biggest impression on me is the American 1976 Bicentennial Kennedy half-dollar. the words "200 years of freedom" on the side really speaks to me for some reason :) did you guys ever get a strong impression from something like that?
[MENTION=5601]Avatar[/MENTION] I think it looks good on you. perhaps better than Marvin.

Uller

Adventurer
Gonna go ahead and do that lore roll about the svirfneblin.

[roll0]

Well then...

I'll have to think about how I respond...but this much I'll say right now...piling up garbage and sleeping on it is far from normal behavior for a deep gnome...

I'm not going to get the next turn up tonight. I'll try for tomorrow evening, Tuesday at the latest. In the interest of moving things along, we'll do Herobizkit's arrival as one post and a little about life travelling to Velkenvelve for the other three (DMAesh, Marcelus14 and JustinCase) as another. That way we can get everyone into the game within the next couple of days.

SunGold

First Post
Hehe, DMAesh, I figured it might be time to start "getting the party together," as it were. Once you and JustinCase arrive, I'm guessing we can't linger too much longer. I mean, a high elf and a half-drow paladin in a drow prison? Yiiiikes. They're gonna get medieval on you guys.

Also, Uller, I like your idea of using quotes to open your posts and set the tone. And I feel like you're going to burn through a lot of Lovecraft down here.

DMAesh

Explorer
I know, right? Methinks we'll be ready for action, and I'm expecting to be the brunt of some re-education down in this place!

Uller

Adventurer
I have the next two turns both 90% written up. I'll definitely get them both up and everyone in fully in the game tomorrow evening. Then we can start getting things moving...

SunGold

First Post
Uuuuuugh we didn't hear a bunch of guards prisoners and quaggoths coming? She'd have shut her dumb barbarian face if she did. :(

Oh well...sorry y'all.

Uller

Adventurer
Uuuuuugh we didn't hear a bunch of guards prisoners and quaggoths coming? She'd have shut her dumb barbarian face if she did. :(

Oh well...sorry y'all.
Don't worry. If it was terrible for Jorlan to hear you I'd have let you make a check...but...you do notice that the waterfall really muffles sounds more than you realize...it's omnipresent sound sometimes is forgotten.

Remove ads