D&D 5E The Best Unofficial 5e Adventures?

SpaceOtter

Drifting in otter space
So, we know all about the official WotC releases, but what do folks feel are the best unofficial 5e adventures out there? There are dozens and dozens of unofficial 5e adventures, some free, some to buy, but which adventures among them, short or long, do folks highly rate?

Last edited:

Why, my own old school superdungeon of course :)

Seriously, I'm afraid I can't answer very well to this question because I've only played my own adventures when not playing an official one. But I would be curious to see some of the responses.

I just want you to know that I clicked on that link, and liked what I saw (except for the awkward Google-Plus interface which isn't your fault). If there's a way to buy your megadungeon I'll drop twenty bucks on it as soon as you let me know. (I have no idea what you're charging, but twenty bucks or so is about my limit for D&D impulse buys.)

Quickleaf

Legend
So, we know all about the official WotC releases, but what do folks feel are the best unofficial 5e adventures out there? There are dozens and dozens of unofficial 5e adventures, some free, some to buy, but which adventures among them, short or long, do folks highly rate?

- Jargogle

I think [MENTION=3586]MerricB[/MENTION] has a listing of third-party 5e adventures....ah! here it is: http://merricb.com/dungeons-dragons-5e/dungeons-dragons-5e-adventures-by-level/

Most of these I don't own and haven't played. I can say that I've been impressed by Kobold Press' products in general.

Remove ads