WOIN Official Errata Thread

dekrass

Explorer
Don't know how I didn't spot it earlier, but Future Careers, Page 1:17, the description of Androids included, "Androids make excellent scientists, engineers, and scientists.".
So 2/3rds of those examples are both Scientist.

I'm rather annoyed that all the times I've looked at it, I didn't spot that till now.

I just assumed androids were doubly good as scientists.:)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Don't know how I didn't spot it earlier, but Future Careers, Page 1:17, the description of Androids included, "Androids make excellent scientists, engineers, and scientists.".
So 2/3rds of those examples are both Scientist.

I'm rather annoyed that all the times I've looked at it, I didn't spot that till now.

Hah! That should be "doctors". I don't know how I never spotted that, either! :)

ItsDan

First Post
on pg24 humans are good at 'sport' but sports is a category, missing brackets?
on pg31 under Hacker, 'computers' is lacking a closing bracket

capmarvel

First Post
Page 30 - Man-at-Arms has "Shield Bearer", but Sir Mandalllan on page 51 has it as "Shieldbearer". Also the Squire on page 35 has "Standard-Bearer" (and "Sword-Sharpener").

Wonder if at least the "Shield Bearer's" should be consistent. (And maybe lose the "-" for the Squire to be consistent).

Dalamar

Adventurer
N.E.W. p. 102, Powered Armor does not define how it augments Strength and Agility. I presume by +1d6 to both dice pools, in line with the full exosuit that refers to powered armor.

N.E.W. p. 276, the quick reference table for Defense actually shows the table for attribute to dice.

da_baron

Explorer
Starship Construction Manual. On pg. 16 in the Tonnage Calculation Example, the sample ship has a Class V hull, but the tonnage range given is that of a Class VI hull. Example uses 600 CU which is also for a Class V, but after the calculation for final tonnage it is given as 70,800 mt, which of course works for Class VI. Looks like stats from hull classes got mixed. :)

easl

Explorer
N.E.W. p69 Sasha Bolotnikov is listed as having the Astrogation skill, but her careers give no access to it.

Compounding this problem, the N.E.W. space travel system requires regular astrogation rolls but only three origin careers (Farmhand, Navy Brat, Service Droid) and *no* standard careers give access to it or its category (which is [vehicle]).

If I may suggest a fix: add Astrogation to the skill list for Academy, Navy Cadet Cruise, Navy Tour, Pilot, and possibly also Smuggler and Space Jockey

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases