WOIN Official Errata Thread

The weapons table on page 76 of OLD appears to have the statistics for Scythes and Sickles around the wrong way. As it lists sickle as being Large and doing more damage then a Scythe.

Starship Construction Manual

P15 Note SPEED as total power from sub-luminal engines dived by the ship’s hull class.

Divided

---

p56 Talon has Training Hall (4), but not stats in facilities.

ProudPotato

First Post
N.E.W

1. When i take a career, can i take the same skill twice? What about species-related skills?

2. Suppose i take the academy's "basic training" exploit, which grants skills at rank one. If, as part of the same career progression, i take an academy skill that's included in basic training, do i have it at level 2?

easl

Explorer
Quick question on whether the Pirate career (O.L.D.) attributes are an error or not. They read as:

AGI +1, INT +1, LUC +1, EP +2.

Clearly that last entry should be "REP." But that also adds up to 5 attribute points. Is that correct or is there an error there?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Quick question on whether the Pirate career (O.L.D.) attributes are an error or not. They read as:

AGI +1, INT +1, LUC +1, EP +2.

Clearly that last entry should be "REP." But that also adds up to 5 attribute points. Is that correct or is there an error there?

You're correct. That should be REP +1.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
N.E.W

1. When i take a career, can i take the same skill twice? What about species-related skills?

Nope, you have to take two skills.

2. Suppose i take the academy's "basic training" exploit, which grants skills at rank one. If, as part of the same career progression, i take an academy skill that's included in basic training, do i have it at level 2?

No. That exploit ensures you have a certain level of proficiency, but it doesn't increase it higher.

raspberryfh

First Post
The N.E.W. book gives helmets a tech level of 9A. Was this intentional, since we have helmets in the modern era that provide reasonable protection against injury (and helmets have been around for a long time).

The Prodigy origin only grants 3 attributes instead of 4. The exploit seems powerful, but not so much better than other origin exploits as to justify a handicap in attributes. For my campaign, I added +1 Rep to it as well, but I'm curious if this was intentional for a reason I've missed?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The N.E.W. book gives helmets a tech level of 9A. Was this intentional, since we have helmets in the modern era that provide reasonable protection against injury (and helmets have been around for a long time).

The Prodigy origin only grants 3 attributes instead of 4. The exploit seems powerful, but not so much better than other origin exploits as to justify a handicap in attributes. For my campaign, I added +1 Rep to it as well, but I'm curious if this was intentional for a reason I've missed?

REP +1 is correct. Going in errata.

Remove ads