Your most anticipated games of 2016?

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What are the 10 most anticipated games of 2016? Let me know what you're looking forward to - I'm taking nominations in the comments below. I'll leave this going for a few days and then make a big poll out of the nominated games to find our Top 10, which I'll announce when the poll ends. So: what's YOUR most anticipated RPG of 2016? As a note, this is for actual games, not supplements, adventures, etc. Core rules!

Attachments

• mqdefault.jpg
    mqdefault.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 7,216

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
So: what's YOUR most anticipated RPG of 2916?

As I probably won't live that Long and don't have a big enough power of foresight, I can't answer you that. ;)

As a compromise I can tell you that my list of games I'm looking Forward to in 2016 is extremely short as well. I tend to see what finds its way to me and check out whether it's something I might like.

In most cases I get "new" games when they are already several years old.

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
I'm interested in seeing the Sentinels of the Multiverse RPG. Last I heard it's supposed to Kickstart in early 2016 and I guess we'll see when it'll actually be produced.

Dresden Files Accelerated

Dresden Files Accelerated seconded! When is that scheduled to come out?

Remove ads

Remove ads