D&D 5E 5e Zeitgeist

Baileyborough

First Post
So with the recent arrival of the DM Guild, do we think there's much hope of getting a 5th edition version of Zeitgeist?

I've always thought it looked like an amazing adventure path, and I'm really digging the 5e ruleset.

Plus, no offence to WotC, but as delighted I am to see them making such an effort to put out fully formed Campaigns, they've yet to really excite me in the same way Pathfinder's adventure paths or Zeitgeist has. I'm currently running Princes of the Apocalypse for a group of first timers, and fun as it is, I think they're finding it lacks a bit of subtlety and story.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The DMs Guild is for Forgotten Realms only.

But no, there is no plan to covert the AP to 5E. Far too immense a job in terms of layout etc. There may be some short related pieces in EN5ider though, at some point.

Baileyborough

First Post
Wow. Narrow scope, eh. (FR only I mean, not EN5ider).

I was also wondering if Paizo were going to consider doing some stuff, but based on the above response, that seems unlikely, especially how well they've done with PF.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
It's not FR only. It's FR [OR] generic setting. Couldn't Zeitgeist be generic setting, maybe with a short note of where in the Realms it could be inserted if one were so inclined?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's not FR only. It's FR [OR] generic setting. Couldn't Zeitgeist be generic setting, maybe with a short note of where in the Realms it could be inserted if one were so inclined?

No, it's a pretty large and detailed specific setting. An entire continent with multiple countries and different assumptions to core D&D or FR. Very ungeneric.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
No, it's a pretty large and detailed specific setting. An entire continent with multiple countries and different assumptions to core D&D or FR. Very ungeneric.

Oh! Well that shows how little I know about it. I loved Burning Sky but I never managed to pick up Zeitgeist.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases