Kickstarter Weird War I Kickstarter Ends March 3rd!

PEG_Games

Villager
WWI_Everything_v2.jpg

Pinnacle Entertainment Group, award-winning makers of Savage Worlds, Deadlands, and many other games, launched a two-week-long Kickstarter for the historical horror setting for World War I, Weird War I. It funded quickly and passed the SEVENTH stretch goal.

Kickstarter link here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/545820095/weird-war-i-savage-worlds/description

Weird War I is the latest entry in Pinnacle Entertainment Group's Weird Wars series. The Twilight Legion has so far marched across the battlefields of Rome, Vietnam, and World War II. Now our intrepid soldiers, sailors, airmen, and even civilians must endure the mud and trenches of what would become known as World War I.

The Kickstarter for Weird War I includes PDF and print options for a Player’s Guide, War Master’s Handbook, War Master’s Screen with Raid on Fort Douaumont adventure, and two map sets. Also available are specialty dice, Bennies (poker chips), and a vintage-style canvas messenger bag. Backers also have the opportunity to add Weird War I to the entire Weird War line for Savage Worlds in the top tier Twilight Legionnaire reward level.

Supporters have already unlocked stretch goals giving all backers the complete map sets in digital format, pregenerated archetype characters with paper miniature figure flats for civilians, French, British, and Americans, and a second Plot Point Campaign, In Vino Veritas, giving the players a chance to play the German side of events and deals with an ancient power aroused by the carnage of the Great War. Another adventure by the mysterious Teller and horror RPG author John Goff, No Man's Land, also unlocked. The next stretch goal is to bring German infantry archetype characters and figure flats to the table...which are useful for that second Plot Point Campaign!

The Kickstarter ends on Thursday, March 3rd at 8 pm Eastern. Reward levels begin at $15 for players and $35 for game masters. Don’t miss out—back it today!

About Pinnacle Entertainment Group

The award-winning Deadlands and Savage Worlds tabletop RPGs were created by Shane Lacy Hensley, owner of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. For more information, visit www.peginc.com or contact Jodi Black, COO and Managing Editor for Pinnacle, at PEGJodi@gmail.com.

# # #

Remove ads