The Haunting of Calrow Ruins: A Free WOIN Adventure

You can download a 14-page adventure for the What's OLD is NEW roleplaying game system for free. The Haunting of Calrow Ruins is a fantasy-horror adventure by Aaron Infante-Levy for starting (grade 5) characters. "You can hear them at night when the mist creeps in off the lakeshore, jibber-jabbering like madmen trying to form words. For years they’ve haunted me, but still I can’t fathom what it means, as if some half-formed mind yearns for the power to speak for itself…" - Ser Paviss, Knight Overwatch of Calrow Ruins.

You can download a 14-page adventure for the What's OLD is NEW roleplaying game system for free. The Haunting of Calrow Ruins is a fantasy-horror adventure by Aaron Infante-Levy for starting (grade 5) characters. "You can hear them at night when the mist creeps in off the lakeshore, jibber-jabbering like madmen trying to form words. For years they’ve haunted me, but still I can’t fathom what it means, as if some half-formed mind yearns for the power to speak for itself…" - Ser Paviss, Knight Overwatch of Calrow Ruins.

Grab it for free from RPGNow or DTRPG. For 5E fans, the 5E version has been available to EN5ider patrons for some time! It got a great review from MerricB, who said it was "one of the better adventures I’ve seen for the D&D 5E game" and "a delight: a horror-themed adventure for 2nd to 4th level characters with a great concept and excellent execution."

180748.png

Remove ads

Remove ads