D&D General Welcome Thread

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Welcome! Pull up a chair by the fire and tell us about that time you killed a Mind Flayer with a fork in a Waterdeep dive bar...

gordoncenafa

First Post
Hello there.

Within the last year I've gotten deeply into DnD 5e. Mostly a player and map designer, but DM occasionally as well. Happy to meet some new adventurers!

jurrubin

Explorer
Hello, everyone. Jurrubin here. Just moved to Bentonville, AR. Been playing D&D since it came in a little white box in 1977. Nice to see how the RPG industry has flourished since then.

TheXploder

First Post
Howdy everyone!

My name is Dom 'TheXploder' Coles and just signed up here to hopefully get to chatting with like minded guys in the Table-Top community! As well as this I hope to at some point gather some interest around the game I am working on called 'Ring Warriors: The Wrestling Table-Top Role Playing Game'.

Hope everyone is having a good day and hope to get to know people from here. May the dice treat you well!

Fomorian

First Post
Hello guys & girls :)

Iam Martin from Germany - Berlin and a Tabletop gamer for about 20 years now! Looking forward to speak to nice people about the hobby and other stuff around it :)!

Actually iam waiting for the new announced Kings of War - the roleplaying game soon and want to be a GM for it within my area :)!

Cheers from Berlin

Drevarte

First Post
Hello everyone.
I'm not sure how to introduce myself... well, I like tabletop games (that's to be expected since I'm here). I'm a nebie DM for D&D 5e and ran a few games for my friends.
To be honest I prefer being a DM much more rather than a player, since it's much more fun for me. And I'd like to run a Call of Cthulhu game some time in the future. My english may be wonky sometimes, but I hope it will get better and more fluent with practice.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases