D&D General Welcome Thread

psotos

First Post
Hi all!

I have been playing tabletop RPGs since 1984. I have just now decided to break into the publishing side of things. I hope you don't mind but I would like to share my ver first kickstarter campaign here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1666739355/the-way-of-wicked-sin-zinequest

It's all about running those sweet evil campaigns!

I also have a video up on how I go about creating campaigns:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXH4cydv11I

I would love to get some feedback on the video or my campaign.

Great to meet you all!

Peter

EnJake2017

First Post
I was searching more new RPG forums to join and found Enworld! I'm excited to be part of the community and learn more, hopefully share some. I've been tabletop gaming for about 20 years and love the hobby. I also recently self-published my first RPG - Eternity RPG: https://aeturnumgaming.com/
Thank you for hosting this super cool site!

psotos

First Post
Congrats on doing your first RPG! It's an amazing feat! Would you mind checking out my Kickstarter campaign and giving me some feedback?

Ramamoon_77

Villager
Hi everybody,

I'm Ramamoon_77, born in Italy but now living in Spain... I've been playing D&D since '87... OD&D, Advanced, 3, 3.5, 4, and finally D&D next! I hope to be able to contribute to this great forum but first of all... let's check if there is any class guide to my favourite class of all, the sorcerer... ;)

Best regards and happy gaming!
Luca (my real name in this world...)

Can we limit the spam please? I wasn't trying to like the above post either, just the opposite in fact, but that isn't an option and neither is it to unlike a post

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Welcome! I’ll take care of that spammer.

The little yellow triangle right under the “Laugh” button is the “Report Post” button. Rescinding a “Laugh “ involves re-clicking the “Laugh “ button, but you must wait 300sec.

Hi everyone,
I've been playing DnD ever since I was 12. Currently, I'm a fan of DnD 5e. I'm often on Kickstarter supporting some type of DnD accesssory. I've DM'd a bit, and it is a blast to be behind the screen, because you get play so many characters and monsters. I look forward to DM'ing, again, one day. Until then, I think I'll just watch the Chain of Acheron and Critical Role :)

Myzzrym

Explorer
Hey there folks!

A little hello from France! I've been DM'ing for close to 15 years now, notably D&D 3.5 and World of Darkness before recently switching to 5e. Thanks to the wonders of internet I've finally tasted adventuring in Toril as a player recently, and I just can't get enough!

I also am the Community Lead of a young video game company working on a passion project close to tabletop RPGs, so you might see me around asking for feedback on rules and systems from time to time!^^

pithenia

First Post
I'm happy to be here. I am new to D&D and enjoy playing every Sunday with my daughter via FB Messenger. I am the DM for our D&D 5e adventure and I look forward to learning from all of you!

Remove ads