D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
Cool,

I didn’t want to run with just kahlessnestors opinion. I didn’t really think about two of the characters having changed since then - I always forget how s l o w pbp is.

I’ll update as soon as I get a chance

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm heading out of town for a week's vacation on Friday, so I likely won't get a post in next week. I'll be back on June 10 and start trying to catch up.

TallIan

Explorer
So I've posted in IC, I was hoping to get it done before Friday so KahlessNestor could get another round in before going on Vacation.

CharwomanGene seems to be AFK longterm, she hasn't posted in two weeks anywhere, so I've thrown her action in. If you want her to do anything other the basic attacks, you'll have to let me know - I don't tend to use PC's very effectively as a DM - it feels a bit pointless to me.

So with two missing PC's, being mid dungeon and the generally slow posting atm (across the forum) I think we might pause this until KN gets back. Feel free to post your next actions though.

TallIan

Explorer
With [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] back from vacation (I hope you had a good time) should we proceed? I think that [MENTION=3552]Char[/MENTION]womangene is still AFK, but I will drag her along until a suitable interlude allows.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases