Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I'm not sure if I'm going to go ahead with this game right now or not. I don't want it to die on the vine, but I think moving from D&D v.3.5 to Starfinder made it more difficult on me than I thought it would. (Part of me would like to go back to 3.5, but I don't know if you'd guys would be okay with that idea.)

I think trying to GM Starfinder as a PbP game without more knowledge of the rules was to hard for me to get a grip on. It constantly distracted me, as I tried to figure out the rules on the fly.

Hell, at this point, I'd rather switch to a systemless format, but I have no idea how'd I'd do that either.

Anyway, I'm just letting you know what I'm thinking.

BTW, you guys could always look at this other Kulan v.3.5 pbp idea I'm considering: 3.5 - Kulan: The Ancient Lands of Kanpur

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just wanted to let you guys know that this game isn't going to come back. I just don't have the time or energy for it. I'm sorry to leave it unresolved, but I just can't see myself getting back into it. My two World of Kulan pbp games take up all of my time.

Sorry guys,

KF

Remove ads