new characters sheets

FrancisJohn

Explorer
here is the final basic one:

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/FJ_Character_Sheet

can we have an approval vote to make this the new standard? i think pre-existing characters can use whatever they already have, no need to make everyone switch. if it's approved I'll edit the code onto the main template link on the wiki and in the soon to be new welcome thread. hopefully ill have that done by the end of the week.

i'll work on the tabbed version now too..... i mean if it looks like nonsense on mobile devices no matter what, might as well have shiny and fancy tabs too.

judge ping: [MENTION=6747658]Aura[/MENTION] [MENTION=6795047]ealt[/MENTION] [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]

my vote: APPROVED!

ealt

Explorer
I think they look pretty good. I liked the old one just fine, but refusing to change leads to stagnation. Consider this my APPROVAL.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Not bad. Most of the things I would end tweaking are the same things I tweaked on the current one. For a base sheet, it does what it needs to do well.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

FrancisJohn

Explorer
anyone of:
[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] [MENTION=6747658]Aura[/MENTION] [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]

care to weigh in to make it official one way or the other?

Remove ads