pkt77242

Explorer
200_s.gif

Anyone?

Thank you.

Nod_Hero

Explorer
Thank you for your response.

Any particular Adventure or supplement that you really like?

My old regular D&D group disbanded and we joined a new one that I was only a player in until we recently decided to have a side campaign that I'm DM for, so we haven't had a chance to play any of the higher level stuff.
That being said,
Bandit's Nest is one of the funnest adventures I've ever been a part of (and that's me being a gamer since '79). It's enjoyable for both sides of the screen and has a neat twist on the whole "go fight bandits" cliche.
We also just finished Axe to Grind and the players really enjoyed it. Some great NPCs in there and now the party has a recurring foil (or two!) to look forward too.
A few adventures of my own devising and some other third party stuff to fill in the gap until I can get them into If Looks Could Kill, which I've only started the pre-prep on it but wow does this look like it's going to be an intense few sessions for us.

Also, the non-adventure supplements like NPC Codex, Imbued with Magic, New Twists on Old Monsters and Cities & Towns are useful tools that I've drawn at least one element (if not more) from for my own campaign world, especially Weapons of Legacy which inspired me so much I made some for the current party. The players went bonkers over them, so definitely worth checking out.

Overall I'll comment that while not every module he's released "fits" in my campaign, they are all high quality products. Well written, thoughtfully constructed adventures that would easily see play on any table that the concepts work within.

pkt77242

Explorer
My old regular D&D group disbanded and we joined a new one that I was only a player in until we recently decided to have a side campaign that I'm DM for, so we haven't had a chance to play any of the higher level stuff.
That being said,
Bandit's Nest is one of the funnest adventures I've ever been a part of (and that's me being a gamer since '79). It's enjoyable for both sides of the screen and has a neat twist on the whole "go fight bandits" cliche.
We also just finished Axe to Grind and the players really enjoyed it. Some great NPCs in there and now the party has a recurring foil (or two!) to look forward too.
A few adventures of my own devising and some other third party stuff to fill in the gap until I can get them into If Looks Could Kill, which I've only started the pre-prep on it but wow does this look like it's going to be an intense few sessions for us.

Also, the non-adventure supplements like NPC Codex, Imbued with Magic, New Twists on Old Monsters and Cities & Towns are useful tools that I've drawn at least one element (if not more) from for my own campaign world, especially Weapons of Legacy which inspired me so much I made some for the current party. The players went bonkers over them, so definitely worth checking out.

Overall I'll comment that while not every module he's released "fits" in my campaign, they are all high quality products. Well written, thoughtfully constructed adventures that would easily see play on any table that the concepts work within.

Well, I guess it is time to back my 3rd Kickstarter. Thanks for the advice.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases