D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
"I think I would prefer to fight on the stairs, that way we won't get surrounded. Most of the group prefers ranged attacks, so it falls to Gormok and I to keep the enemy away from the others."

OOC:
Are the stairs wide enough for one person or two?

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: GAH! I spend nearly an hour getting a map sorted for the keep and then realised I stuffed something up and have to start again. I'm trying something different so that I don't have to redo the grid reference every round.

Anyway, if you open the door you'll need initiative.

TallIan

Explorer
Round 1

The door creaks open and five rough looking sailors turn to see who is intruding on their space.

GM: initiative: 6d20 41 Damn, that doesn't show the individual rolls in the link. The highest single toll was 13+2 for 15 init for the reavers. Although apparently I can't count as there are 8.

The party has surprised the 5 in the room upstairs. The three downstairs are not aware of anything yet. You are on the top floor of the tower. The two stairs go down into a large hall. The L and M columns are a balcony that overhangs the space below.

Illvilious 39+6/39
Nariah 23+6/23
Errol 36+6/36
Gormok 55+6/55
Thateus 32+6/32 (Still has JV's image, I'll change it next round)

Reaver 1 32/32
Reaver 2 32/32
Reaver 3 32/32
Reaver 4 32/32
Reaver 5 32/32
Reaver 6 32/32
Reaver 7 32/32
Reaver 8 32/32

I'm not sure everyone's character is updated in the RG. Errol's link seems to go to the level 4 sheet

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Maybe the guys downstairs won't hear the sound of combat, right there all deaf is requirement for the cult. This is looking bad I either Gormok can hold the door and shoot down the balcony at the others or he could leap off the balcony and lock up the three down there or alternatively we could all squish in the room behind us and lock them in the door way. Not that Gormok has would be thinking like this he will literally do the first thing shouted at him.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC: I suggest Errol and Ilvellios stay still, so we're fighting one person in the doorway at a time. Means Gormok will be on his own holding off those coming up the stairs, so you may want to stay close, and not jump down where you'll be outnumbered three to one!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases