D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
Round 3

OOC: Duran will have to get over the fence and dash this round to get the Thateous with his move next round. Jumping the fence is a DC 15 acrobatics check or 1d6 damage. If you do the save (and damage) now, I'll swap the two actions in my next post to give Thateous the healing.

With a solid hit Illvilious finishes off his adversary before moving to help Thateous, landing a solid blow on his attacker. Nariah blasts the nearest orc with a savage burst of eldritch energy that nearly drops the creature, before retreating. Thateus, suffering from the savage attacks of the orc, takes a more defensive stance. Errol looses a bolt at one of the orcs, tripping it up.

The Bloodorc takes a swing at Thateous, but his defensive stance deflects the blow. The two orcs each throw a javelin, one going wide of Illvilious the other striking Nariah. The second Bloodorc throws another javelin at Illvilious catching a glancing blow across his shoulder.

[SBLOCK=Rolls and Stuff]
Orc 5 save: 1D20+3 = [1]+3 = 4
Fail - I've assumed you want to use the effect of the superiority die, rather than outright kill an orc. If you would like to not use the die and just take a shot at the nearly dead orc, let me know, I'll adjust accordingly.
Blood orc vs Thateous: 2D20.LOW(1)+5 = [4, 14]+5 = 9
1D12+3 = [8]+3 = 11

Orc 5 vs Illvilious: 1D20+5 = [7]+5 = 12
1D6+3 = [2]+3 = 5
Should have been with disadvantage but this misses
Orc 6 vs Nariah: 1D20+5 = [13]+5 = 18
1D6+3 = [3]+3 = 6

Blood orc 2 vs Thateous: 1D20+5 = [17]+5 = 22
1D6+3 = [6]+3 = 9
This should be vs Illvilious not Thateous
Warchief attack vs Nariah: 2D20.LOW(1)+6 = [18, 20]+6 = 24
1D6+1D8+4 = [6]+[8]+4 = 18
[/SBLOCK]
OOC: Illvilious: 36/39
Duran: 14/28 Bear AC 11 23/34
Nariah: 5/23
Thateus: 4/32 Dodge
Erol: 36+6/36

[-]Orc 1: 0/15[/-] Dead
[-]Orc 2: 0/15[/-] Dead
[-]Orc 3: 0/15 AC[/-] Dead
[-]Orc 4: 0/15 AC[/-] Dead
Blooded Orc: 18/25 AC(11)
Orc 5: 7/15
Orc 6: 1/15
Blooded Orc 2: 25/25
Orc Warlord: 83/83

Attachments

• Orc Fight.png
    Orc Fight.png
    1 MB · Views: 123

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dessarin Valley
Afternoon
Round 4

Errol calmly reloaded and sighted on the orcs again as they moved through the camp toward his team. A few he couldn’t get a bead on, but he saw the orc that looked to be in charge and fired at him.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action: Shoot Warlord
Heavy Crossbow: 1D20+8 = [13]+8 = 21
1D10+4 = [2]+4 = 6

Bonus Action:
Action Surge:
Reaction: Opportunity Attack
Free Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 3
AC: 16
HP: 36+6 thp/36 HD: 4/4d10
Superiority Dice: (0/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 34
Arrows used: 0
Bolts: 9
Bolts Used: 5
Action Surge (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
Inspiring Leader (1/R 6)*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
27 gp (Held by Errol)
200 cp (Held by Errol)
Set of Keys (Held by Illvelious) - one key opens the doors to the guard room beneath the Earth Monastery, +3 more keys
Small figurine of a one-eyed orc (Gruumsh)(Held by Illvelious)
Ring of Fire Resistance (Held by Errol)
Silver ruby ring (600 gp)(Held by Errol)
Reszor, magical rapier - Rapier (uncommon), requires attunement (Held by Errol)
Reszor was commissioned by a soldier turned assassin to enhance his ability to kill without being detected. It has a star motif etched into the blade and the handle is of blue leather. Dried blood clings to the blade and cannot be cleaned off. The weapon counts as magical and when you make an attack against on opponent while hidden the attack will make no noise. Additionally, when you make an attack with this weapon and get to use bonus damage dice, such as superiority dice or sneak attack dice, roll an additional die and discard the lowest. When you say the command word "Reszor" the blade will glow with dim light out to a 5ft radius, saying the command word again will turn the light off. Finally there is a mild curse on the blade that drives the wielder to kill. After rendering an opponent incapacitated or unconscious make a DC7 WIS saving throw to stop yourself from killing the creature.
[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer

Ilvellios reacted like lightning as the javelin came towards his shoulder, sinking his weight and flipping the back of his hand towards the missile.

Then he turned his attention back to the nearest orc and resumed his assault.
OOC:
Reaction: Deflect Missiles reduces damage by [roll0]

Action: attack nearest orc
[roll1]
[roll2]
Bonus action: martial arts
[roll3]
[roll4]

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 36/39 thp 0
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +4(+6 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +6, Survival +5, Stealth +6, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 17
Inspiration yes
Ki: 1/4
HD: 2/4
Quarterstaff +6, 1d8+4
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +6, 1d4+4

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
GM:
Crap you wanted a damage roll also ffs it's 430 am excuse me [roll0]

Only Erroll is outside the briar I was healing Thateus unless I missed something
You passed the acrobatics check so you're good. I had Duran outside the fence by the entrance, then circling closer to the group during the fight. The entrance was guarded by a goblin, wolf and an orc.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases