D&D 5E After 2 years the 5E PHB remains one of the best selling books on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasper

Rotten DM
Acquisitions Inc has had a pretty big impact on the game. ....
again NEVER HEARD OF IT. until it was mention in this post. So I think it only had an impact in a select group.
Quick poll
Cheer if you Never Heard of it.
Boo if AC Inc is better than slice bread.
Harrumph if heard of AC inc but you don't care.

Remathilis

Legend
Thing is, we DO still have a ways to go.

Look at Acquisitions Inc. Sure, it's a fantastic outreach to gamers. You're showing people playing the game and having a blast. Great stuff.

But, at the end of the day it's still five or six white dudes sitting around a table. If the purpose of these programs is to attract new gamers, then a tiny bit of inclusivity would not be remiss. They can't find a woman to play at the table? They can't get Shelly Mazzanoble to sit at the table for a session or three? It's impossible to have a POC sit at the table once in a while? I mean, if this is supposed to be the face of the game, shouldn't we put the best face forward?

Seriously, why is this even an issue? Shouldn't this be assumed by now?
Which is why Force Grey was a better cast. But I digress.

hawkeyefan

Legend
again NEVER HEARD OF IT. until it was mention in this post. So I think it only had an impact in a select group.
Quick poll
Cheer if you Never Heard of it.
Boo if AC Inc is better than slice bread.
Harrumph if heard of AC inc but you don't care.

Sure, there are folks who never heard of it. Instead of assuming that because you haven't heard of it, that means it doesn't matter, maybe you should look into it a bit in order to come up with a more informed opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads