D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Well shoot, it doesn't look like the new system likes Excel (at least right now). When things get sorted out, I have added a bunch of low level (less than CR 1) monsters from the Tome of Horrors and the wild soul barbarian and astral monk from the latest UA.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Well shoot, it doesn't look like the new system likes Excel (at least right now). When things get sorted out, I have added a bunch of low level (less than CR 1) monsters from the Tome of Horrors and the wild soul barbarian and astral monk from the latest UA.

Any luck with uploading the List? I always found it very useful. And now with the Eberron book out there's a bunch of updates.

Any luck with uploading the List? I always found it very useful. And now with the Eberron book out there's a bunch of updates.

No luck with Excel. I am embarrassed to admit this, but I have never shared anything on Dropbox before: Dropbox.

It seems to work for me, but I would appreciate it if someone else gave it a try.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
No luck with Excel. I am embarrassed to admit this, but I have never shared anything on Dropbox before: Dropbox.

It seems to work for me, but I would appreciate it if someone else gave it a try.

Don't be embarrassed, I never set up Dropbox either.

I followed the link, it required me to set up an account, and then told me that I didn't have access and gave me a window to request it. That might be more locked down than you want. :)

Don't be embarrassed, I never set up Dropbox either.

I followed the link, it required me to set up an account, and then told me that I didn't have access and gave me a window to request it. That might be more locked down than you want. :)
Thanks. I will play with it this weekend, and see if I can't make it more open (or save it in a different format that Enworld will accept).

I added the Mordenkanien's Fiend Folio Vol 1 (from Extra Life) monsters and all the magic items, monsters, and character options from Chapters 1, 2, 5, and 6 of Eberron: Rising from the Last War.

There will likely be holiday travel related delays in my being able to grant access to this on dropbox, starting next Saturday.

Remove ads