D&D 5E Post a character, get a Pic.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Ok. It seems I might have some time now. So it is time for a new round. I'll have room for six drawings this time. The same rules in the OP apply.

tglassy

Adventurer
Eli the Mystic. He's a psychic cowboy. Wears a Stetson hat and a leather duster, fights with his mental powers, which mostly include telekinetically manipulating the elements.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

MiraMels

Explorer
Vivacity Cornerstone. Tiefling paladin. She is every farm girl's dream of a knight in shining armor. Long curly hair, a long sword, and a lyre. Not quite the tall and strong build you'd expect of a paladin, but all of the heart and then some.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
This looks like fun!

Thiss'Laro
Male lizardfolk cleric of Hades, wields a javelin in one hand and a shield in the other.
Dangling from his belt are a mace and a battleax.
Another 15 javelins are strapped to his back. Thiss really likes his javelins.
Holy symbol is placed upon his shield.
Wears a loincloth made from a sahuagin he skinned alive before eating. The other party members were quite naturally disturbed by this.

Last edited:

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
In general, sorry for taking this long, and for the poor line quality. Cough syrup kills my drawing pulse, and right now I'm taking it.
[MENTION=6856566]orderofthings[/MENTION] Lance the necromancer. Sorry for taking so long.
yo.jpg
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] Eli the cowboy mystic. I wish I could send you the original as the scan doesn't make it justice
cowps.jpg
[MENTION=6855497]MiraMels[/MENTION] Vivian the paladin. Don't ask me why is she riding an elephant, you won't like the answer. (ok all of the ponies were too big or too small for my reference doll...)
tiefpal.jpg
[MENTION=6863864]Bitbrain[/MENTION] This'slaro. By your description I went for a muscular lizardfolk. This is actually the first one I drew this time.
thess.jpg

Argyle King

Legend
Name: Malga'Mar
Race: Half-Ogre
Class: Apprentice Wizard
HT/WT: 6'7"/350 lbs

Description

Something of an oddity, this figure is large and imposing; standing at least a few heads taller than most men, and perhaps just shy of a small ogre. The figure wears nondescript leather armor on his torso and heavy leather leggings on his bottom half. A pair of likewise nondescript shoes cover his feet, and plain leather gloves cover his hands. The figure's thick arms are noticeably bare; perhaps too large and muscled to fit into the sleeves which once accompanied the torso armor.

At first glance, the face of the figure appears mostly human, but there's something not quite right about the features; perhaps a touch of mixed blood somewhere in the family tree. The brow is too heavy, the forehead angled oddly; whatever the case, there's something vaguely unappealing and savage in the face.

Set into the savage face is also something which is unnerving and blatantly unnatural. The eyes do not hold normal pupils. Each eye instead contains two triangular colored portions -one purple and one orange- which overlap with each other and seem to ever so slowly and lazily rotate in opposite directions on a shared axis, almost like two clock hands bolted to the center of the same time piece; only if one of the hands were to move backward. In the middle, where the body of both colored triangles overlap, the two colors create the same muddy sort of brown an artist might expect from mixing orange and purple. Currently, the two triangular portions are in a position which creates a pattern similar to what Earth-folk would know as the Star of David.

Upon the savage head with the strange eyes is an item which stands in stark contrast to the nondescript and plain leather armor the creature wears. A cloth cap made of high quality cotton, dyed the hue of a majestic violet, and stitched with an ornate and yellow arcane symbol motif resides atop the large figure's skull.

In one of the leather-gloved hands which appear overly large upon closer inspection, is a second item which stands in stark contrast to the nondescript and plain leather armor; this one seeming even more out of place than the ornate cap. What is seen gripped tightly inside one of the large powerful hands is a blackened oak quarterstaff with ornate spiral grooves, and a multitude of embedded semi-precious stones. At the midpoint is a two inch wide hollow cylinder of amethyst through which the blackened oak passes; the stone itself being wrapped in some arcane language which appears to repeat the same set of symbols, a phrase perhaps, over and over again.

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
In general, sorry for taking this long, and for the poor line quality. Cough syrup kills my drawing pulse, and right now I'm taking it.

[MENTION=6863864]Bitbrain[/MENTION] This'slaro. By your description I went for a muscular lizardfolk. This is actually the first one I drew this time.
View attachment 83715

Awesome!

ASIDE
Sorry you're not feeling too well. Hope you get better.

Glomb175

Explorer
This is an awesome offer.

I'm new to D&D, been playing for a year, and I recently became the DM.

I imagine you're already inundated with requests but it would be amazing if you could do a portrait of each of my group's characters. Or even just one of them!

Kolvar: 168 year old Wood Elf Rogue Assassin, blue/grey skin, black hair w/ red streaks, dark red eyes, wielding a rapier and a hand crossbow
Ragnor the lighter of coins: 34 year old human cleric, if you could have him flipping an illuminated coin, that would be immense.
Chen Lau: 60 year old chinese human monk, bald with long braided ponytail to the floor, a master of unarmed combat, but he does have a staff
Nissa Stumbleduck: Female Gnome Druid, accompanied by her faithful mastiff
Alros Windtalker: 23 year old half elf warlock, loves his eldritch blast

Last edited:

Remove ads