Conversion To-Do List

Cleon

Legend
It's been a long time since I've visited these forums. Glad to see you are still working on 3E conversions. Will these be in 3.5 edition rather than 3.0? And may I offer my services to help as well?

We're using 3.5 rules and you're welcome to join in.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
It's been a long time since I've visited these forums. Glad to see you are still working on 3E conversions. Will these be in 3.5 edition rather than 3.0? And may I offer my services to help as well?

Please do join in as you like! You'll find that I'm a bit slow with posting (due to volume of my RL work), so some help is welcome!

Cleon

Legend
More Missing Dragons
I've just noticed that as well as the Unique Dragons we're currently working on in the Converting True Dragons thread there are still a few unaccounted for, namely:

Spelljammer Dragons
from Spelljammer: Adventures in Space (1989)​
 Radiant Dragon
from Monstrous Compendium Spelljammer Appendix II (1991)
 Moon Dragon​
 Sun Dragon​
 Stellar Dragon​
Mystaran Dragons
from Savage Coast Monstrous Compendium Appendix (1996)
 Crimson Dragon
 Red Hawk Dragon
from Champions of Mystara: Heroes of the Princess Ark (1993)
 Night Dragon, Lesser
 Night Dragon, Greater​

They all are True Dragons apart from the Mystaran Night Dragon, which is an undead.

It is not a living true dragon like the Night Dragon from Dragon #74 we have a Creature Catalog conversion for, but a servant of Chaos from the Sphere of Entropy.

Last edited:

freyar

I gather that the Spelljammer radiant dragon is different than the one in the 3e Draconomicon. But is it the same as this one? That same site also seems to have the moon, sun, and stellar dragons. Vaults of Pandius seems to have the Mystaran ones. In that light, I'm ok with holding off on these a while until we've done some that aren't converted elsewhere.

Cleon

Legend
I gather that the Spelljammer radiant dragon is different than the one in the 3e Draconomicon. But is it the same as this one? That same site also seems to have the moon, sun, and stellar dragons. Vaults of Pandius seems to have the Mystaran ones. In that light, I'm ok with holding off on these a while until we've done some that aren't converted elsewhere.

Yes, the Spelljammer Dragons are the same as the Shattered Fractine conversions and the missing Mystaran ones have Vaults of Pandius 3E conversions too.

So I'm in no hurry to add them to the Enworld Creature Catalog, but they still qualify for the True Dragons conversion thread. It was good enough for the other Mystaran Dragons we've done, like the Mystaran Ruby and Sapphire Dragons, so we might as well complete the set!

The Stellar Dragon looks fun. A freshly hatched Wyrmling is 30 feet long and the smallest Great Wyrm Stellar Dragons are about four miles long from nose to tail while the largest go up to 3,000,000 feet.

Oh, and they have a few ridiculously overpowered abilities.

freyar

Oh, yeah, we should definitely eventually get to them. But getting some conversion done for every pre-3e monster is sort of in reach... Only how many years after 4e debuted? 10?

Cleon

Legend
Oh, yeah, we should definitely eventually get to them. But getting some conversion done for every pre-3e monster is sort of in reach... Only how many years after 4e debuted? 10?

Fourth edition came out in June 2008, so it's 14 years old now.

I'm in no hurry to get around to the "missing dragons" as there's plenty of other unconverted pre-3E monsters to keep us occupied.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases