Sean's Pick of the Day (112116): Drakonheim Savage Companion

A city full of necromancers and their creations, fully-functional as something more than a "den of evil?" Drakonheim struck a lot of chords with folks as a setting-neutral city for fantasy gaming, and now Sneak Attack Press brings you a Savage Worlds companion to port it directly into your Savage fantasy gaming.

DRAKONHEIM SAVAGE COMPANION

Drakonheim: City of Bones was released earlier this year. The system-free setting book features an ancient city where necromancers operate openly.

The Savage Companion features all the rules you need to play in Drakonheim using the Savage Worlds system, including:
  • 9 archetypes
  • 2 new races (goblin and hobgoblin)
  • 6 new Hindrances
  • 22 new Edges
  • 5 pieces of gear
  • 5 deities
  • 3 new power trappings
  • Expanded rules for necromancers and undead
  • Full stats for all 29 of the major NPCs described in the setting book
  • Several NPC archetypes and monsters
  • An adventure generator

Because the companion is designed to work with the Drakonheim: City of Bones setting book, the Companion does not contain setting information on its own. You can get both the setting book and Savage Companion at a discount in the Drakonheim Savage Bundle.

While written with Drakonheim in mind, all the material can be use in a range of fantasy settings.

Note that I use affiliate links in all my posts as a way to generate additional revenue for my efforts; I make my Picks and other article choices, however, based on the desire to share a wide variety of things with you. Thank you for your support.

Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases