Ten Free D&D 5e Adventures from Limitless Adventures

The kind folks at Limitless Adventures have ponied up a special anthology, free to everyone, and they really wanted the EN World readers to know about it. Ten different scenarios from ten of their published modules.

The kind folks at Limitless Adventures have ponied up a special anthology, free to everyone, and they really wanted the EN World readers to know about it. Ten different scenarios from ten of their published modules.

LIMITLESS ANTHOLOGY: FALL 2016

Ten encounters easily dropped into any campaign.

Comes with 10 encounters, a village smithy, and a warlock social club, 36 adventure hooks, two new monsters, and a magic sword.

Tags: Brimstone Club Warlock, Brother Forge, Combat, Construct, Dragon, Duergar, Ghast, Giant, Half-Red Dragon Wyvern, HillGiant, Homunculus, Humanoid, Lamia, Mimic, Monstrosity, Orc, Role Play, Skill Challenge, Spy, Undead, Werewolf

"Thank you to the 5e DnD community for making our first year a success. Here's 10 encounters for your campaign from 10 different modules. No strings, no mailing lists." - Andy Hand

Note that I use affiliate links in all my posts as a way to generate additional revenue for my efforts; I make my Picks and other article choices, however, based on the desire to share a wide variety of things with you. Thank you for your support.

Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!

Remove ads

Remove ads