D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Balin's Father was never named but he is the halfling in the inn, Dulin is his name. I think this section of the story really hasn't come across well it certainly played better at the table.

I'm going to try work in a few larger hints as to the illusion so characters can figure out a way out of it and confront what is going on. The William accepting the story was supposed to be a clue to the fact something isn't right but I think it got missed.

Notice the post I linked is from LAST October. At the table, I'm sure a year did not pass between deciding to raid Dulin's Tomb and where we are now. It is hard to keep track of details in this story.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Notice the post I linked is from LAST October. At the table, I'm sure a year did not pass between deciding to raid Dulin's Tomb and where we are now. It is hard to keep track of details in this story.
Sorry I apparently haven't been getting updates. At the table I think it took about 3 maybe four sessions which helped avoid confusion as the reveal happened sooner which prevented the stall that we seemed to have hit. Now that everything is back to normal I'm hoping we can get this story wrapped up! As my first foray into PBP DMING I feel I have learnt some stuffs really don't work well in this format.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases