WOIN Exploit Reference Document

M3woods

Explorer
I have just uploaded WOIN Exploit Reference Document to the downloads area.

This document contains most Exploits found within Fantasy Careers and N.E.W. I’ve compiled Racial, Origin, Career, and Universal Exploits together to make referencing them during play a much quicker process. Though I’ve made every effort to create a complete list there’s always room for error, so be aware I might have missed a few Exploits here and there.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

[Edit from Morrus - all M3woods entries removed. Please ignore this thread.]

Last edited by a moderator:

M3woods

Explorer
Not as much as you would think. Got lucky and found a website that put my copy/pasted list in alphabetical order. The hardest (most enjoyable?) part was finding appropriate art to place into the InDesign file.

The benefits will outweigh the work. Just ordered a printed copy through Lulu for personal use. As you've said, creating exploits is more art than science. Now I have an accessible reference when creating exploits for my third-party material.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using EN World mobile app

M3woods

Explorer
bbeaf4e0e6a6b0a40dcaf3f81e44acbb.jpg

The personal print version through Lulu came out well. I hope to use the Exploit Reference Document to assist in creating Exploits for the few third party products I have in the pipeline.

M3woods

Explorer
Mainly because I can't afford original art. All the images used are from Pinterests or Google image searches. I didn't want to infringe on the creators' right (any more than I already have.)

Remove ads