D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
FYI, my character has been updated to level 4. Can we assume that Theremin has spent 10 minutes to inspire everybody (from inspiring leader) during this pseudo down time?
Are we taking a short rest, or do we want to clear out the Kobolds?
Cheers,

SG

Are you guys trying to take an hour rest? What do you want to do? Or trying to take 10 minutes?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm heading out of town for a week's vacation on Friday, so I likely won't get a post in next week. I'll be back on June 10 and start trying to catch up.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm back now. Sorry it took so long to get posting again. Digging out from under over a week not posting in my games.
[MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION] Yes, we have 4 characters in play right now, one of which seems to have ghosted for the last couple weeks, so there is room if you want to join.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Ok, cool. I realize you started at 1st level so anything I should adjust as I build my character?

http://orokos.com/roll/734254: 6#4d6k3 18 15 6 15 14 15

Wow, never had a stat roll so good. Er, lot of rouges/warlocks. I'm afraid to build something 'too' tanky. I could pull off a frontline fighter off pretty easily though, and with these stats and a variant human, he could be pretty survivable in medium armor and a shield(And still be stealthy enough). So yeah, looking at that.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
My warlocks more of a healer/caster. The other one's more of a striker. And we have a Bard and a rogue. So magic is fairly taken up, though more healing is always appreciated. And a tank would be nice. A Paladin would fit that pretty well. Or a Fighter or Ranger. We had a Barbarian, but I don't think we have one anymore.

I've been wondering about Multiclassing my Warlock. I'm not sure if I really want to, but it occurs to me that a single Cleric or Divine Soul Sorcerer, both of which he qualifies for, could really open up his magical ability, and Life Cleric would give him Heavy Armor, as it's from the subclass and not a starting proficiency. Divine Soul works RP wise, as he's learning his powers himself instead of being taught as a Warlock. Heck, I could do all three, grabing 2 lvls of Cleric for the Channel Divinity and 3-5 of Divine Soul for Metamagic and Sorcerer points, buuuuuut that would put me behind on higher lvl abilities.

I will confess, getting Angelic Wings at 14th Divine Soul would be awesome as a capstone, and that would give room for 4 Celestial Warlock and 2 Life Cleric. Or 5 Warlock/1Cleric.

I might actually do this. Take a lvl or two of Cleric, then go Sorcerer to the end. RP it as his devotion to Paladin growing, channeling his power, and then finally awakening his own inner power as a Sorcerer. I'll do a little more research on the Celestial Warlock to make sure I'm not giving up too much, but that might be too good of an RP to pass up. I might go Warlock 5, though, just for the 3rd lvl slots before I do it. Hmm. I'll think about it.

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Ok, cool. I realize you started at 1st level so anything I should adjust as I build my character?

: 6#4d6k3 18 15 6 15 14 15

Wow, never had a stat roll so good. Er, lot of rouges/warlocks. I'm afraid to build something 'too' tanky. I could pull off a frontline fighter off pretty easily though, and with these stats and a variant human, he could be pretty survivable in medium armor and a shield(And still be stealthy enough). So yeah, looking at that.

There are certainly plenty of options with those stats. Although something frontline would be welcome you certainly don't have to limit yourself if you don't want to play that. Just having another character of any type would be nice.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
3 levels of sorcerer and you can modify your lock spells with metamagic. I was thinking about doing that on Mord. Just not sure which origin he should be taking. (Though, chaos sounds about right considering Mord.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases