D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I was going to say Arideen. His brother and sister both work for the palace, one friendly, the other not so much. And another brother who decided to take up farming for 'some reason' he won't talk about. In fact, none of them will explain anything to Oryn.
That sounds fine. The Imperial Palace is purely administrative right now, as there is no emperor.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, so I take it, the Imperial family has been dead for over fifty years now? I can adjust for that. I'd read about the assassination, just assumed he'd had an heir.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
No heir. There are probably some ancillary members of the Imperial family, but the emperor has to be Paladine (God), and when the emperor was killed, so was Paladine. The Queen (his assassin) tried to set herself and the Helveki line on the throne, and that triggered the civil war that broke up the empire. Arideen (what is left of the empire in the mountains) is now ruled by a regency council consisting of the High Bishop, the dwarven kingdom (under the mountains), the elven king (from Irine), the Marshal General (military) and a representative of the nobility.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, in that case, I think they'll have split up. His eldest sister will stay at the Academy as his 'friend', His brother is a ridiculously successful entertainer in the capital city who for some reason holds a massive grudge against Owyn. (Rival) His other brother works on the palace grounds as a gardener. (Contact.)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sheet's updated with basic equipment. I'd like to exchange the chainmail for splint if it's possible. Same price but he isn't affected by the dex penalty.

Otherwise, he should be good to go.

Last edited:

Lord Twig

Adventurer
I'm back again. sorry for disappearing

Welcome back!

Owyn Karnigran Human(Variant) Figher 4 4 NG AC HP Speed ft Str 18 (4) Dex 16 (3) Con 15 (2) Wis 14 (2) Int 6 (-2) Cha 16 (3)

This is what I have so far.

You will get another +2 from hitting 4th level (assuming a single class). What type of Fighter? Great Str, Good Dex, Con, Wis and Cha. Heck! You can pull off just about anything with those stats! Not too bright, but you could even swap Int and Wiz or Cha if you wanted to go Eldritch Knight. So yeah, really curious which way you are going with the subclass.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
You will get another +2 from hitting 4th level (assuming a single class). What type of Fighter? Great Str, Good Dex, Con, Wis and Cha. Heck! You can pull off just about anything with those stats! Not too bright, but you could even swap Int and Wiz or Cha if you wanted to go Eldritch Knight. So yeah, really curious which way you are going with the subclass.

All of the answers to those questions are on the sheet. At lv. 4, he took Sentinel rather than an ASI. As for the subclass, he went Battle Master. He picked up Goading Attack, Precision Attack and Rally

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases