Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I'm at the point where I might be able to get this game going again. I know you guys have been waiting a while, and I want to find out if you're still up for continuing from where we left off. I likely will only once or twice a month so I don't burn out, but I, at least, want to give you guys a suitable ending to the game.
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], I realize you probably won't be able to continue on, and that's okay. I'll take control of Quinn for you. I probably won't ask new players to join at this point unless the game builds steam and we all want to keep going.

What do you guys think?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I would like to try and continue. I know I just had a bout of surgery in April, but I would like to try regardless.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Awesome, if you build it I'll come. Glad to here Dewar is up for some gaming as well.
Excellent, I'll start the process of building my next post sometime over the next couple of days (physio today, so earliest Friday). I'm assume a quick summary would be helpful, but I won't go overboard.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I'm going to start writing up my post today, but first, I need a nap. It might go up tonight, but it's more likely to go up on Saturday. It will have a 'short' summary of where your PCs are and what has happened since arriving on the island.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases