Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Scotley

Hero
Dang, sorry you had to start without me. Work got very crazy. One of our competitors is leaving the local market and we were asked to pick up some of their business which means huge growth in a short time.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Dang, sorry you had to start without me. Work got very crazy. One of our competitors is leaving the local market and we were asked to pick up some of their business which means huge growth in a short time.
Wow, I am glad (?) for you.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hey guys, I'll be working on my next reply later on today. It might go up tonight, but tomorrow is more likely. Dealing with a throat and sinus infection right now, so I'm going back to sleep for a while this afternoon.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, the next post is going to take more time. Today was... intense. I watched NHL Free Agency this afternoon and then had to deal with helping my dad. Some :):):):):):):) in his building stole his laundry. I'm pissed!

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
...who in his right mind steals laundry?

Wait, I think I answered my own question there. Someone not in his right mind.

That stinks, good luck!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Today was another weird day. The water was supposed to be off today, but they never actually turned it off. Of course, by the time I discovered it wasn't going to be turned off, I was already up, bathed, and annoyed. Add to that, I had to use the ice-pack at 6 A.M. just to get up! I do not like early mornings!

Needless to say, I've been grumpy all day. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases