Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
No worries. I pulled a side and/or back muscle today, so there likely won't be anything new posted from me until at least the weekend. Very sore. :(

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry I've been MIA. After getting over being sick. My sister caught what I had and she had to stay home from work and binged on tons of TV. Plus, I had to do all her shopping and getting her prescriptions. Then the weather went really bad and I've been in a foul mood. Normally, I like the cold but not this damn frigid! I haven't done much but stay inside and veggie in front of the TV or playing games on my PC. I've been playing a lot of Age of Wonders III and Space Empires V.

I will get back to posting, but I think the weather needs to break so I can spend more time outside. (I feel like a hibernating, grumpy bear.)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am thinking I am not able to continue gaming. Work has been exhausting as I have been given even more responsibility. I am enjoying work, but missing the game.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
That's too bad! I like gaming with you, but I understand if your work takes up too much time for games.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It is not just time, but energy as well. I know it has been 7 years since I was in the hospital, but I am still healing from that. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases