D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"So you want to risk angering the shady family by sneaking around their house instead of just talking and taking what they say with a grain of salt? Sounds a little worrisome. I'm kinda rubbish at talking, but I'll help sneak if that's what everyone wants to do."

Mim quickly consults with Barnabus before replying"Must be careful, Mim wants up look around their house, sneaky."

"Not that I wouldn't prefer to know more first, but getting caught sneaking in would be worst possible outcome. Lets talk to them first." Quentin hopes simple talk will make them nervous enough to make a mistake and one that they can track...

"Not everything is a nail, even if all you have is a hammer, Mim. Come, listen, learn how to talk better, there is always time for sneaking later."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Outside town
Winter/Morning
Round 0

“Okay. Then let us go talk to them. If they had an argument with this merchant that was taken, they are natural suspects. Is there a way we can track that beast? Were there any footprints left?” She had spent the rest of the night recovering, so she hadn’t thought to try and follow the creature.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus:
Reaction:
Free:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 9/9+4 thp
AC: 13 (leather armor)/14 (dual wield)/15 (shield)
Unarmed: +4 3 B
Claws: +4 1d4+2 S
Flametongue Spear: +4 1d6/d8+2/P+1d6 fire 20/60
Coldtongue Flail: +4 1d8+2/B+1d6 cold

War Priest (2/2/LR)

Spells: +4; DC 12
Cantrips: Guidance, Mending, Sacred Flame
1st (3/3): (Divine Favor, Shield of Faith), Command, Cure Wounds, Healing Word
[/sblock]

[sblock=School results]
Combat 19
Arcane 6 (18) (Favored Soul)
Divine 14
Skill 11
Nature 7 (fail)
Immortal 2 (fail)
[/sblock]

"No prints , it just disappeared with the merchant." Quentin comments "Mim, why shouldn't we mention the merchant? After all, it is his note that brought us here..."

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim clears his throat, if birds could clear their throat Prehaps he body saw some intellectual do it once before saying something profound and he was just copying it."The last person that has a disagreement with the Hercules wound up at the bottom of a cliff and no one batted a eye lid, everyone thinks they are wonderful in fact. This creature clearly was after only one thing and it vanishes when he got it. So I propose the hypothesis that the Hercules, Mrs Hercule or the daughter maybe, summoned that creature to deal with a problem if anything we should ask about the merchant at the Inn first." As Mim finishes his monologue he seems pleased with himself and pushes his glasses up his beak... If he was wearing glasses Perhaps Mim's entire speach was stolen from some scholar who was dealing with a almost identical case.

Remove ads