D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hercule Manor
Winter/Morning
Round 0

Asherah stared at the Hercules. “I took its claws in my belly,” she said seriously. “I nearly died. Yes, a monster,” she said bitterly, trying to ascertain if they were telling the truth.

Insight: 1D20+4 = [11]+4 = 15

“Did anyone, perhaps, overhear your feelings on the man that might have thought to do you a favor and get rid of him?”

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus:
Reaction:
Free:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 9/9+4 thp
AC: 13 (leather armor)/14 (dual wield)/15 (shield)
Unarmed: +4 3 B
Claws: +4 1d4+2 S
Flametongue Spear: +4 1d6/d8+2/P+1d6 fire 20/60
Coldtongue Flail: +4 1d8+2/B+1d6 cold

War Priest (2/2/LR)

Spells: +4; DC 12
Cantrips: Guidance, Mending, Sacred Flame
1st (3/3): (Divine Favor, Shield of Faith), Command, Cure Wounds, Healing Word
[/sblock]

[sblock=School results]
Combat 19
Arcane 6 (18) (Favored Soul)
Divine 14
Skill 11
Nature 7 (fail)
Immortal 2 (fail)
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Yes. Just not this week. I’ve barely been able to make small posts in games I’m playing, I just haven’t had time to game lately. I don’t want to quit it, but for the time being, it might be slow. At least until I can catch my breath.

tglassy

Adventurer
Araque looked at his wife, "She has a big mouth, but we tend to try to keep our...arguments within the family, away from prying ears. It is important to put on a strong face to the community."

Lysara humphed, "You're always yelling at each other. You think I can't hear but I can."

"Not now, Lysara," her mother said. "Why don't you go on to your room. This isn't the kind of conversation for you, anyhow."

The girl stomped her feet and then stomped out of the room.

Araque sighed and looked to the group. "How soon will you be available to join the caravan? I would much rather get this over with, but if you need time to rest after last night's problems, I understand."

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: And we're back.

[sblock=Mim]
Mim looks around the Manner as well as he can, but finds no apples. He checks the kitchens, and the cook informs him, laughingly, it is not the season for apples, and the "Special Apple" that comes in every year went out with the caravans and got lost. [/sblock]

Remove ads