D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zilvar gives one of those "damn I was hoping no one would take me up on that" looks and gets up out of his chair.
"Thank you for your kindness. If anyone else would like to join us they are welcome. We will be back." as he walks swiftly to catch up to Mim he mutters under his breath "Hopefully with no stories to tell."

As the walk out the door Zilvar fiddles around subconsciously making sure that his wand is with him. completely missing Mims display of the stolen silverware. "So are we off to any place specific or are we just getting some fresh air?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim shrugs his shoulders as he wanders around looking for a basement for some form of secret passage, Mim was glad to have some back up with him just in case his hunch was correct.
OOC: [roll0] Turns out i have misplaced my local copy of Mim's stats and cant locate the RG thread halp Add +1 to that roll...

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
[sblock=Grody] Lysara humphed loudly, "I don't know, he had a sleep over or something! I have sleep overs all the time and nobody gets angry and yells and throws things. I wish that trader had never come here. I'm glad he's gone away. I want my picnic tomorrow."[/sblock]

[sblock=Mim and Zivar]
OOC: Mim's perception roll result: You find nothing, Jon Snow.

P.S. I was saying that before it became popular. Read the books, didn't watch the show. Just saying because now everyone says it and that makes me mad.[/sblock]

OOC: Also, I have gone back and put in links to the RG, IC and OOC threads on each of the first posts of those threads. I realized this was one of my first games, and I didn't understand how useful that would be.

However, on the bottom of each page it has a "Similar pages" link, and since this is the only game with the title "Halcyon Academy", those are usually there.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
"So Mim.... What is it we are doing anyway? Do you think there is a jeweler here? Or a church, they sometimes have nice work."
Zivar is nervous, looking around talking mostly to try to keep his mind from going to dark, paranoid places.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim looks around before conferring with Barnabus before turning to Zivar. "No church,no jeweler, we find" The word jeweler and church are echoed back in Zivars voice.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar shivers a little. "I don't know that I will ever get used to that. It's so strange like talking to myself."

He looks around "So are you going to let me know what you are looking for? Maybe I can help? I mean if not we CAN go back and call it a day. Rest up for tomorrow."

Remove ads