5E 5e Halcyon Academy - Page 117
Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1767107108109110111112113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1193
  1. #1161
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,142
    OOC: Dex Save: (1d20+2)[7]
    The human's got me! You better get here quick before I claw his face off! This isn't funny! Riley yells into Zivars head as he starts hissing while twisting around to scratch the crossbowman. "I don't think anyone is behind the walls. Just the one crossbowman, they don't seem ready for us. If we can knock him out before he calls for help...We should move now, he's got Riley and he's is pissed."
    Last edited by Greenmtn; Friday, 7th June, 2019 at 08:17 PM.

  2. #1162
    Member
    Superhero (Lvl 15)



    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,732
    OOC: Just so where clear Mim isn't actually asleep he was implying he could cast sleep

  3. #1163
    Grody climbs out of the cart and moves over to the entrance to the cave peeking in from a handy hiding place behind a rock. As he tries to make out the layout and see what is happening for himself.

    OOC: Stealth: 1d20+5 23

  4. #1164
    Member
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Hollister, CA
    Posts
    1,237
    Jordy follows Grody's example, wand at the ready.
    [roll=Stealth(1d20+3)]
    Unfortunately, he steps on a sharp rock and is not quite able to stifle his gasp of pain.
    Last edited by jonathonhawke; Sunday, 9th June, 2019 at 05:38 AM.

  5. #1165
    Member
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Hollister, CA
    Posts
    1,237
    OOC: Dice roll, take 2

    Stealth - (1d20+3)[8]

  6. #1166
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saint Martin
    Posts
    2,763
    "Hi-yaah!" Quentin heels his horse setting his shield firmly over his torso and ducking the head down.
    If someone shoots, he hopes this will be enough.


    OOC: move forward, defense action

  7. #1167
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,677
    The crossbowman grabs the cat by the scruff of the neck, lifting it up to eye level.

    The wagon barrels through the illusion, and it appears that one moment, the group is traveling along the road, and the next, you are in a large cavern. The driver, whos name is Javen, pulled the horses to a stop just as they were about to slam into the other end.

    The crossbowmans eyes went wide, and he dropped the cat.

    OOC: You have a moment before he can react. He seems to be the only one here.

  8. #1168
    Grody ducks into the cavern right after the wagon does and spots the man. He yips in excitement and kicks off a crackling sling stone. Unfortunately, his eyes haven't yet adjusted to the light and the stone flies wide.

    OOC: Sling:: 1d20+5 9 1d4+3 6 1d4 1

  9. #1169
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,142
    Zivar looks around frantically for a moment wondering what to do. Deciding that acting quickly and not allowing this man to sound any kind of alarm. Making sure that we didn't get caught in this trap before getting around the walls was extremely important.

    Zivar mutters and incantation, extending the fingers on his hand, crackling with magical energy, towards the crossbowman. Three bolts of energy shot from his fingers, all smashing into the chest of their target.

    As Riley is dropped he lands on his feet running off towards the entrance to the cave as a rock narrowly misses his head. Turning to get behind the wall and hide Riley feels safe, determined to not get hit by anything meant for him or anyone else for that matter.

    OOC: Magic Missle (3d4+3)[11]
    Last edited by Greenmtn; Tuesday, 11th June, 2019 at 05:49 PM.

  10. #1170
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,677
    The missiles hit the man dead center, and he collapses to the ground, his crossbow falling, unfired, beside him.

    The cavern goes quiet, but only for a moment. Distantly, through the tunnels, the sounds of fighting can be heard.

Similar Threads

  1. 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)
    By tglassy in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 551
    Last Post: Tuesday, 18th June, 2019, 04:08 PM
  2. 5e Halcyon Academy Attendance Sheet
    By tglassy in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Monday, 28th August, 2017, 07:25 AM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: Sunday, 9th July, 2006, 02:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •