5E 5e Halcyon Academy - Page 119
Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109110111112113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1193
  1. #1181
    Member
    Superhero (Lvl 15)



    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,730
    OOC: I was afraid you'd say that
    (1d20+2)[15]
    (1d20+2)[9]
    Feel free to use a luck point if needed

  2. #1182
    Member
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)



    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    5,817
    Mountain Pass
    Winter/Afternoon
    Round 0

    Asherah rushed after the others, drawing flail and dagger, which lengthened to a spear. Each weapon lit up with magic, the flail with a cold blue flame, the spear a hot red flame. She saw the two bandits standing slack-jawed in front of Mim, but the third already raising his crossbow.

    Asherah rushed up, stabbing with her spear and swinging her flail.

    Actions

    Move:
    Action: Attack with Flametongue Spear
    Flametongue Spear: 1d20+4 12
    Damage: 2d6+2 9
    Bonus: Attack with Coldtongue Flail
    Coldtongue Flail: 1d20+4 9
    Damage: 1d8+1d6+2 6
    Reaction:
    Free:
    Concentration:
    Conditions:


    Ministats

    HP: 9/9+3thp
    AC: 13 (leather armor)/14 (dual wield)/15 (shield)
    Unarmed: +4 3 B
    Claws: +4 1d4+2 S
    Flametongue Spear: +4 1d6/d8+2/P+1d6 fire 20/60
    Coldtongue Flail: +4 1d8+2/B+1d6 cold

    War Priest (2/2/LR)

    Spells: +4; DC 12
    Cantrips: Guidance, Mending, Sacred Flame
    1st (3/3): (Divine Favor, Shield of Faith), Guiding Bolt, Cure Wounds, Healing Word


    School results

    Combat 19
    Arcane 6 (18) (Favored Soul)
    Divine 14
    Skill 11
    Nature 7 (fail)
    Immortal 2 (fail)



  3. #1183
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saint Martin
    Posts
    2,762
    Quote Originally Posted by KahlessNestor View Post
    Asherah rushed up, stabbing with her spear and swinging her flail.
    OOC: that will help with persuassion
    @tglassy, is there space enough for the horse(s) in the tunnels? Not that Quentin fights from the horseback, just asking about general dimensions


    "Asherah, don't rush into things!" He sighs and then rushes right after her.
    OOC: if possible, shield her, but I think I have to dismount first?

  4. #1184
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,673
    OOC: So, Grody went on ahead, through some tunnels, to find the cavern these guys are in, and no, its not big enough for horses. Well just assume you had already dismounted and followed them through the tunnel.

  5. #1185
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,142
    Zivar comes into the cavern and sees Asherah swinging at one of the 3 crossbowmen, with the other two turning towards her. His gut starts flipping as he mutters an incantation and flings his hand out and a streak of softly glowing blue light extends from his fingers smashing into the one Asherah is fighting.

    OOC: Ray of frost
    Attack: (1d20+5)[17]
    Damage:(1d8)[8]
    -10 movement to target if it hits. Ignore up to 3/4 cover


    "Put down your weapons or you are all dead! Do NOT test our power." Zivar yells hoping that they will give up.
    Last edited by Greenmtn; Monday, 17th June, 2019 at 08:03 PM.

  6. #1186
    It was working, Mim had used a spell on two of them and they seemed different. Then the other pointed his crossbow at him. Before Grody could applaud his friend, Asherah rushed in swinging and Quentin followed.

    Well, it seems they had no choice now. The two who'd been ensorcelled had lost that dazed look and were preparing to fight back.

    Grody reacted first.

    [Ooc]Okay, not sure what the room looks like, or where anyone is so I'll make a multiple choice post. In order of choice of preference.

    1) If there are two standing within 5 ft of each other. Acid Splash: DS 12 Reflex or take (1d6)[3] acid damage.

    2) If any one is armored in metal(and there's enough room to maneuver) : Move into range and cast Shocking Grasp: Best of: (1d20+4)[6](1d20+4)[11] to hit, (1d8)[1] Electric dmg and cannot take reactions until start of it's next turn.

    3) Otherwise: Sling attack: (1d20+5)[14] for [oll]1d4+2[/roll] Bludgeoning and (1d4)[2] Electric damage. Then duck back into the tunnel.
    Last edited by gargoyleking; Tuesday, 18th June, 2019 at 04:06 AM.

  7. #1187
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saint Martin
    Posts
    2,762
    Quentin rushes after the cat lady ( ) pointing behind the trio.
    "We don't have time for you. Surrender, flee or fight with us, the monster is coming. Stop fighting everyone! You three, stop or we kill you now, no time to waste!"
    Intimidate - (1d20+4)[22]

  8. #1188
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,673
    OOC:
    Dex Saves:
    (1d20)[3]
    (1d20)[6]

  9. #1189
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,673
    Markus the bandit stood in awe of the strange birdman, unable to take his eyes away. He wanted to help? But...weren't they supposed to stop intruders?

    As he was thinking this, Joey lifted his crossbow, obviously scared and not sure what to do. A cat woman (what's with all the animal people? He must have had too much to drink) ran into the room with a flaming sphere and a flail with blue flames, and stabbed the spear into Joey's gut. A shorter person came in calmly and blasted a ray of cold energy into Joey's face, turning it into an icicle!

    Joey fell to the ground without another word.

    Markus' eyes widened, and yet another animal person, this one a smaller one that looked like a lizard, appeared from nowhere and threw acid on him and Hank! It burned through his clothes, but thankfully didn't cause too much damage. Hank yelped and swatted at where the acid hit him.

    Then yet another intruder came in and spoke so commandingly to them that Markus had had it. He snapped. He couldn't do this anymore. He wanted to go home.

    He threw down his crossbow and knelt on the ground. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It was supposed to be an easy job! And now there are bone monsters and animal people and I just can't deal with this anymore!"

    Hank, seeing one ally die in moments and a second's mind apparently break, dropped his crossbow as well and knelt, his hands behind his head.

  10. #1190
    Member
    Superhero (Lvl 15)



    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,730
    Mim looks around a little disheartened that everyone showed up and ruined his magical moment to shine and squinted down into the passageway before quickly realising it was to dark to see.

Similar Threads

  1. 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)
    By tglassy in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 551
    Last Post: Tuesday, 18th June, 2019, 04:08 PM
  2. 5e Halcyon Academy Attendance Sheet
    By tglassy in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Monday, 28th August, 2017, 07:25 AM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: Sunday, 9th July, 2006, 02:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •