D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

OOC: Fistan and Tranio would still be up if they weren't engaged in melee combat. There wasn't a map for that encounter, so I'm picturing the dragon was only able to blast those who were up close stabbing it.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio feels the world shift around him as his ears resound with the sound of the conch. As his eyes refocused, Harshnag and the dragon and the field in which they were fighting, and the sky under which they all stood, were gone.

No, it was they who were gone, and had appeared ... here. Wherever here was.

The bodies of his companions scattered around him. Fistan standing, along with him.

Tranio no longer smelled the rotting serpent flesh of the dragon.

First, his companions. He summons his prayers: "They are not ready for you yet, My Lord," he prays as healing energy courses through him,time and time again.

OOC: Next four rounds, cast Cure wounds, using 3x first level spells and 1x second level spell slot.

Spells left: 0/0/2/1.
Concentrating on Calm Emotions: 3 rounds left, but let's say it's gone with the location shift.

Round 1: Dren: cure [roll0] hp.
Round 2: Aremus: cure [roll1] hp.
Round 3: Ordrar: cure [roll2] hp.
Round 4: Bethany: cure [roll3] hp.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar takes a deep breath [roll0] and nods in thanks as the healing energies course through him. While the priest work, he kneels on one knee and puts the hand down on the floor concentrating.

"Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain, pass me your secrets. Tell me who walks this hall."

He repeats the action on the wall, just in case there is an adjacent room behind the wall.

OOC: use Stone's Secrets: as an action, learn the location and size of all creatures standing on or touching that surface within 30'

As the priest completes the castings
"That was a close call, it wasn't the best plan ever to charge such a creature."

HP: 61 - 32 +6 +15 = 50 HP remaining

Ordrar: You learn that the room above you holds eight different creatures. All of them are much bigger than the party. Most sem to range from 16-26 feet tall. That puts most of these strangers around the heights of the different giants you've encountered before, but two are even taller than that. They are in the same room where the music and singing seems to be coming from.

Options:
Besides the stairs, there are doorways to the north and east in this cave.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus awoke lying on the ground. He didn't remember the dragon's breath exactly, but he remembered feeling strangely numb. He sniffed. His clothes smelled funny, and what were those strange burn marks?

"Where have we found ourselves?" he asked, "Is everyone here?"

OOC: HP 20/68

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Harshnag blew his conch. His crotch-conch," says Tranio. "We're all here. But it was going to take us to the ocean's depths. To Maelstrom." [[post 1333]]

"I'm not sure where we are, but if its there, I don't know that our position has improved."

He yawns, to see if his ears pop.

"In any case, we need to catch our breaths." He looks at his companions. "Well, I do."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"It was supposed to take us to the giant king. Maybe the position moves with him. And if he, I mean the king, moved so did the location. Or we're where it was made initially and the king is somewhere else?" Ordrar whispers
"There are eight giants up above and I suggest we remain unseen as long as possible or at least until we find out where we are. Lets find an empty room to hide."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases