D&D 4E Get WotC 4e's Online Character Builder to work or get a sub

darkbard

Legend
Since it's still not working today, I submitted a help ticket and received this rather unhelpful response:

**This is an auto-response based on keywords in the email you submitted to us (ticket ID #456950). While it is intended to provide a fast response to common questions, if it doesn’t apply to your needs, please reply to this email letting us know, and your request will be forwarded to a representative for assistance.**

Dungeons & Dragons has partnered with Curse, who created a digital toolset for fifth edition, D&D Beyond. We encourage you to reach out to Curse for assistance with D&D Beyond: https://dndbeyond.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

darkbard

Legend
Anyone else having trouble logging in again? Was working fine for me earlier, but now it returns an invalid username or password error (but my account is up to date!).

GiantDad69

First Post
Hey guys! currently in panic mode. long story short, been using the DDI tools for years now, playing 4e and using the character builder and tools. well, couple of days ago, both the character builder and adventure tool stopped loading in.

I've been using IE for all of these years to get them to work, but now they refuse to load and have tried reinstalling silverlight to no avail... ive downloaded the seamonkey browser, but it also does not work and i am unsure if i have to apply certain options in order to get it to work on that browser...

any help would be much appreciated!

Remove ads