Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
A flurry of magical and physical blows strike the glass leaving a scorched section with a large crack in it however the liquid still holds within a few more good hits and the glass looks as if it will shatter.

The brain seems unconcerned by the attack upon its glass shielding it doesn't even move or do anything in retaliation or so it seems. Shildor can hear whispers in his head calling him to attack his friends.

GM: Shildor needs to make a sucesfull wisdom save of dc 17 or be afflicted with a dominate person spell causing him to attack his allies. Back over to the PCs

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I would assume your all similar distances apart, Shildor can repeat the save every time he takes damage I'll randomly direct the attack unless someone wants to volunteer to be closest.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan backpedals away from the giant and motions toward the container holding the creature. Suddenly, instead of the container there is a crossbow wielding Shavara, pointing the weapon straight into his face.

OOC:
Move: back
Standard: Minor illusion over the tank

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Who is the lucky winner of Shildoors attention? Note that (depending on init) his closest enemy might be an illusion :) - probably not due to round mechanics, but still.
[MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION], can you fix Shildoor?

Remove ads