Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Hmmm, maybe it's not a trap after all. Kaleth, can you feel anything about this 'lock'?" Leonan steps aside

I do not have much experience with the thieving arts but will see what I can do.

Kaleth looks at the door. He probes it with his mind not expecting much since it was a door. He takes several more minutes to study the door hoping to find some hint at how to open the portal.

OOC: I will investigate the door both normally and for magic. I will not physically touch the door. Investigation and arcana checks: 1d20+8 19 1d20+8 26. So 19 to investigation and 26 to arcana.

Azurewraith

Explorer
As Kaleth investigates the door the one thing be can be certain of is that it is not magical. What Kaleth finds odd is the door has no lock, handle or even hinges in fact the only indication that it opens at all is a small horizontal slit in the top of the door frame.

Azurewraith

Explorer
The door makes a faint ding as Colember's hand meets it revealing a small room that appears to be nothing more than a small 10x5 room filled with a series of tanks and pipes running into the floor.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Don't be silly. Leave the things be, you don't know what's in them. At best, open something to check first."

Azurewraith

Explorer
There doesn't appear to be any visible hinges or openings upon the that you can currently see. The piping does have a joint in it as it enters the top of the tank which looks as if it could be detached.

Remove ads