Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
The door resists strongly at first as Colember uses his greatsword as a lever but once it is in motion the door moves much easier.

The room appears to be empty just a few floor to ceiling shelves that are empty.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: So I'm assuming you are heading down the stairs
GM:

Descending the long staircase you can only assume you are going deeper, just how much deeper you could get before hitting the center of the planet is anyone's guess. The pipes from the room above can be seen running along the ceiling and eventually they creep down the wall and into the floor vanishing room sight until you reach the bottom of the staircase.

Before you is a large room with two large glass tanks, about 15ft tall and 20ft wide filled about halfway with a strange green liquid. The dirt built up on the glass and the colour of the liquid make it difficult to see inside but you can all feel a psionic pressure seeping out of the right hand side glass container.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Searching the room doesn't turn up much the room is pretty much empty apart from the tanks, removing some of the grime from one of the tanks does reveal that it is housing a brain slightly larger than a standard humanoid brain however it looks shrivelled almost like it has shrunk.
"I want to live" The voice bounces around Colembers skull seemingly coming from no where.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan looks around and startles with brain revelation. Both visually gross and just...wrong.

"We should kill it. It enslaves people. And drives others to madness."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Are you the one that kept the dwarves above captive? If not, who did? And is there a way we can help you without killing you?"
Leonan seems willing to negotiate, but is still very much open to killing the thing. "Maybe The Academy will have a place for it? But how could they use it or study it? It is terrible!" he thinks even as he tries not to.

Remove ads