Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
GM: I think we are missing 2-3 players so I'm unsure of continuing.

That's why I included those who posted last. we had two new characters, but both dropped off fairly quickly. But the players are active and maybe they just depend on the app for thread updates (which don't work). I mentioned everyone so we will see.

OOC: This should be in the OOC thread. When Shavara was disintegrated I was told the group would get back to the academy soon so I didn't bring in a new character. Six real time months passed before I posted in the OOC about taking over Searinox's character when they disappeared but got no response until I sent Azure an IM. I was going to jump in again but the story is currently sitting on a decision point that didn't seem like Shildoor's time to pipe up. And then the story just went dark.

Sure, I'd like to continue. (And I'm not aware of anyone but Searinox no longer posting elsewhere on ENWorld.) So just start posting again. I have Shildoor covered and Shavara will return once the current mission is complete and there's downtime at the academy.

Neurotic

Sure, I'd like to continue. (And I'm not aware of anyone but Searinox no longer posting elsewhere on ENWorld.) So just start posting again. I have Shildoor covered and Shavara will return once the current mission is complete and there's downtime at the academy.

Riversong started this and one more. You were recruited at some point as a replacement. It happens a lot on the boards :(

Neurotic

[roll0]

Move: back to the door
Action: scorching ray - start shooting immediately only if it will pass through the container pane (rolls in OOC)
Alternative: would Thunderwave hurt it and maybe break the container? Or it would hit the container with no harm to the creature?
If this will not help then simply ready scorching ray for the time someone breaks the container
Rolls

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases