Campaign Guide: Shackled City Legacy PbP Game (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Safe to assume UA flaws are not allowed? just need to do miscellaneous items.

Dorin ♂ Human Duskblade
Actually, for my campaigns, the material presented in UA is 99% wide open to use. Which flaw did you want to take, however? As long as it fits the background of the character and the 'feel' of Harqual (in my head) then you can take it. But only one flaw per character, and none after 1st-level.

Thateous

Explorer
Actually, for my campaigns, the material presented in UA is 99% wide open to use. Which flaw did you want to take, however? As long as it fits the background of the character and the 'feel' of Harqual (in my head) then you can take it. But only one flaw per character, and none after 1st-level.
Was thinking unreactive. My background makes me out to be a witcher/monster hunter. So I would watch my enemies trying to figure them out through knowledge checks usually resulting in the enemy making the first move.

Edit: Was looking into familars but I'm not seeing anything I like to help me with monster hunting. Improved familar doesn't pump out nice things until 5th... decisions decisions.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I'm going to come up with a list of rumors floating around the city before I start the In Character thread. It will likely have more than 6 or 7 rumors but hopefully not more than 12. I'm going to post in here sometime today, but I am going to be out for a bit, so the In Character thread won't be put up until later in the day.

I'm going to make some assumptions about where each PC is as the game starts unless any of you have any specific ideas. [MENTION=6790669]Tellerian Hawke[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION]'s PCs are already settled in Cauldron City, but I'm assuming -- [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION], [MENTION=6855223]MacConnell[/MENTION], and [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] -- that your PCs are all newcomers to the city unless you say otherwise.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
But first...

Year 759 NC​
Sialic (30 days): The third month on Harqual's New Calendar. The previous month was Zealot (30 days) and the next month is Thorn (30 days). The first month is known as Anon and has 31 days.

Code:
     1  Starday     (+)  (]   

2  Moonsday    (]+  (    Morning star
     3  Earthday    (]   (    Meteor shower
     4  Fireday     (]   (    Meteor shower
     5  Seaday      (     -   
     6  Windday      -    -   Morning star
     7  Starday      -    -   

8  Moonsday      )   -   Evening star
     9  Earthday     [)    )  
    10  Fireday      [)    )  
    11  Seaday      +[)    )  Fireball