Gaming Laptop

you might also want to check into the Desknote series...I don't have a link handy but a yahoo search should turn one up. Basically its a laptop without an internal battery. without the heat issues they use mostly desktop components including processor and RAM.

aponly

Explorer
Another option - Fujitsu

Last week I picked up a Fujitsu N3010 at Fry's. 2.6GHz, 512mb RAM, 64mb Radeon 9000, 60 gb HD, 15" screen, integrated wireless, DVD-RW. Runs games great. This was the best deal I could find, even beat out Sager and Prostar. Fry's price was $150 less than online price direct. Fujitsu's been making laptop/slate computers as long as most anyone.

jdavis

First Post
If your looking to save some money try here: http://www.compgeeks.com/ This is where I got My Dell Axim (400MHz model) for $200 and my Laptop (P4 2.8, 512 ram, DVD/CD-RW combo drive, 40 meg hard drive, Radeon Mobility 9000) for $1500. You have to keep a eye out for when they get deals in but you can get real good prices on stuff there and I have yet to have a problem with anything I ordered that wasn't immediatly taken care of.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases